Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

and Spiderman 3 completely ruined that for everyone. 

what r u talking about? :duck:

everyone i know,loved that movie.and as far as i know,it did pretty well on box -office too.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Green Lantern had the casting, but ****ty writing; Don't turn this into a DC vs Marvel fight; that's not what it's about. You're undervaluing a movie that more or less defined what we now know as the superhero movie genre. Spiderman was a good movie, 2 even better; 3 brought it crumbling down.

I'm not turning into this into a Marvel/DC fight. You said that nobody scoffed at a super hero movie post TDK and they did with Green Lanter. They did so too with The Incredible Hulk to a lesser extent too if you want me to also bash Marvel. And I'm sorry but nobody liked anything about GL. Starting with Blake Lively, the CG costume and millions of other stuff too. And I never undervalued TDK. I said it's an amazing movie. But it is a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. And yes it had a impact on the genre but it stayed there.

who will love me when the night is over

RAMROD

ÃŽ¥es I mean MTV's highest acclaimed series yet :sis:

Well, if he was indeed chosen, I will give him a chance and see :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopReaper

I would be so happy tbh.

If they're gonna push back BP and CM, and not even give us a BW movie, and probably add Spidey emphasis during Civil War, then I want Miles Morales.

Yeah I really hope they don't end up shortening his role on the movie or smth to open space for Spidey

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

yASSsss

I'm not saying anything to be mean spirited, and i'm sorry if it came across as that; but it seems as if some people here don't get the big picture when it comes to these characters and it gets on my nerves because it's something i've always had a passion for. Plus I've followed Logan Lerman for ages and he deserves the role way more than the kid from Teen Wolf that will be forgotten in 5 years.  :heart:

oh,its fine.i'm quite passionate about superhero stuff too :P

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Box Office means literally NOTHING. The Dark Knight would still be stellar if it hadn't gotten the box office it did. Numbers mean nothing compared quality talent in front and behind the camera. 

It does when you where talking about Spider Man's popularity in bringing comic book characters back to pop culture.

Pure Adrenaline

Ooh god pls no Logan ..... if I had to choose btw the two woukd go with Dylan everyday, he is even fitting for the role BUT pls after Andrew at least try harder to choose the next Spidrman better, Itwould be great injustice if they go with someone like Logan after Andrew :cryga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

bionic

inb4 they go with Miles Morales :teehee:

IIRC Peter Parker has already been confirmed (what a shock, I know)

buy bionic

I'm not turning into this into a Marvel/DC fight. You said that nobody scoffed at a super hero movie post TDK and they did with Green Lanter. They did so too with The Incredible Hulk to a lesser extent too if you want me to also bash Marvel. And I'm sorry but nobody liked anything about GL. Starting with Blake Lively, the CG costume and millions of other stuff too. And I never undervalued TDK. I said it's an amazing movie. But it is a COMIC BOOK MOVIE. And yes it had a impact on the genre but it stayed there.

Well first I never claimed to like Green Lantern, and second you are factually wrong; so bye  :kissga:

Well first I never claimed to like Green Lantern, and second you are factually wrong; so bye  :kissga:

No, but you claimed, and I quote, "I don't remember the last time someone scoffed at a comic book movie post the release of TDK.", as if to say everybody liked every SH movie after TDK because of its so called impact outside the genre. They didn't.

Keep living the dream boo

tumblr_inline_ncix29bRfn1si499u.gif

No, but you claimed, and I quote, "I don't remember the last time someone scoffed at a comic book movie post the release of TDK.", as if to say everybody liked every SH movie after TDK because of its so called impact outside the genre. They didn't.

Keep living the dream boo

tumblr_inline_ncix29bRfn1si499u.gif

do you know why I don't remember GL? Because it isn't worth it; it's garbage in every area besides cast. quit trying to start some drama when you don't even have a clue what you're inserting your opinion on. I assume that [Academy Award] for Heath Ledger was totally just inside the CB community because he played the Joker right? Get real  :manicure:

Edit:

Also, just in case you needed to know that you are wrong; here's a list of accolades TDK received more than proving it transcended its genre:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_accolades_received_by_The_Dark_Knight

do you know why I don't remember GL? Because it isn't worth it; it's garbage in every area besides cast. quit trying to start some drama when you don't even have a clue what you're inserting your opinion on. I assume that Grammy for Heath Ledger was totally just inside the CB community because he played the Joker right? Get real  :manicure:

His death made for a lot of TDK promo, hype and praise. If you don't see that, you need to pull your head out of your ass. And, once again yet again, I never bashed that movie.

But keep undermining my opinion with your vast superiority and amazing knowledge :pawsup:

Don't quote me

Archived