💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

yASSsss

inb4 they go with Miles Morales :teehee:

No,they've already declared it would be Parker :)

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

have u guys watched "Watchmen" (2009)?

i really loved this movie and i'm pressed that no many know about this movie :deadbanana:

YESSSSSS. I love it so much. The comic book is amazing and the movie slayed. I was so hyped for like a year and a half :giveup:

who will love me when the night is over

that would be a pretty cool mix up, but I don't think they want to devalue Black Panther as the first black superhero with a solo movie. 

Azor Ahai

Please not that guy from Maze Runner.

His acting just so bland.

I need a sassy Spidey like in the toons!!

Dylan's breakthrough role was playing a sassy and witty teenager 

yASSsss

Watchmen is my **** man. That movie is way under-appreciated. 

well,at least ,we agree on something :nick:

No because I'm just a gay twink on a Gaga forum and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying it wasn't well acclaimed. It was praised for what it was, a very good comic movie with solid acting. And someone already replied, Spider Man already had done that in 2002. And now it's my turn to ask, do you go to any other site? Because if I recall correctly, DC's pathetic attempt at building a cinematic universe in 2011 with Green Lantern, which was post the release of TDK, is one of the most hated, no sorry, "scoffed at", comic bookmovies of all time.

Green Lantern had the casting, but ****ty writing; Don't turn this into a DC vs Marvel fight; that's not what it's about. You're undervaluing a movie that more or less defined what we now know as the superhero movie genre. Spiderman was a good movie, 2 even better; 3 brought it crumbling down.

and Spiderman 3 completely ruined that for everyone. 

Yeah, that's why it was the highest grossing comic book movie of its time.... nobody was interested in seeing it

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss

YESSSSSS. I love it so much. The comic book is amazing and the movie slayed. I was so hyped for like a year and a half :giveup:

IKR,its one of my favourite from superhero-flicks. :nick: 

RAMROD

Dylan's breakthrough role was playing a sassy and witty teenager

You mean that wolf series on MTV? :SIS:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PopReaper

Also, I hope they bring J.K. Simmons back to play JJ Jameson. He did say there was a chance so...

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

well,at least ,we agree on something :nick:

I'm not saying anything to be mean spirited, and i'm sorry if it came across as that; but it seems as if some people here don't get the big picture when it comes to these characters and it gets on my nerves because it's something i've always had a passion for. Plus I've followed Logan Lerman for ages and he deserves the role way more than the kid from Teen Wolf that will be forgotten in 5 years.  :heart:

I would be so happy tbh.

If they're gonna push back BP and CM, and not even give us a BW movie, and probably add Spidey emphasis during Civil War, then I want Miles Morales.

3 points in and ready for more

Yeah, that's why it was the highest grossing comic book movie of its time.... nobody was interested in seeing it

Box Office means literally NOTHING. The Dark Knight would still be stellar if it hadn't gotten the box office it did. Numbers mean nothing compared quality talent in front and behind the camera. 

Archived