💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stiles or Percy Jackson - Who do you prefer as the new Spiderman?

Azor Ahai

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai

No, Dylan matches up with the semi-muscled up crowd teen girls want to ride like a horse at the ****ing Kentucky derby. Logan is an actual actor. Being in an MTV show and a book-to-movie adaptation that no one even remembers not even a year after release isn't even worth being considered for the role of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. End of Story. 

Besides that you're obiously wrong on everything else , you know there will be like 102910 other spidermans right ? :air:

As well as Supermans , Batmans and all the other -mans

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, it is still branded a comic book movie so it turns people off. It is not considered on of the best movies of all time but one of the best comic book movies of all time. The only movie that was able to transcend it's genre or whatever was The Return of the King back in 2003, and barley at that tbh :manicure:

It completely transcended its genre, does anyone here ever go to any other site? Go research, that movie is crazily well acclaimed. I don't remember the last time someone scoffed at a comic book movie post the release of TDK. It arguably brought the Superhero movie into the mainstream popularity. 

yASSsss

No, Dylan matches up with the semi-muscled up crowd teen girls want to ride like a horse at the ****ing Kentucky derby. Logan is an actual actor. Being in an MTV show and a book-to-movie adaptation that no one even remembers not even a year after release isn't even worth being considered for the role of one of the most popular superheroes of all time. End of Story. 

who would u suggest then :usrs:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

yASSsss

It completely transcended its genre, does anyone here ever go to any other site? Go research, that movie is crazily well acclaimed. I don't remember the last time someone scoffed at a comic book movie post the release of TDK. It arguably brought the Superhero movie into the mainstream popularity. 

i think,Spiderman (2002) did that already

mte, TDK isn't even Nolan's best film

Yeah, it is a very good movie but I think that Heath Ledger's death overhyped it a lot

who will love me when the night is over

who would u suggest then :usrs:

I would suggest someone who looks like they belong in High School; and with that babyface it's Logan Lerman. He's a pretty proven actor in his own right and he deserves more attention than he gets. Spider-Man would be the perfect casting for him. 

Yeah, it is a very good movie but I think that Heath Ledger's death overhyped it a lot

:air:

i think,Spiderman (2002) did that already

and Spiderman 3 completely ruined that for everyone. 

yASSsss

I would suggest someone who looks like they belong in High School; and with that babyface it's Logan Lerman. He's a pretty proven actor in his own right and he deserves more attention than he gets. Spider-Man would be the perfect casting for him. 

:air:

that's what i said in my post before.

i chose Logan  :creepflop:

yASSsss

have u guys watched "Watchmen" (2009)?
i really loved this movie and i'm pressed that no many know about this movie :deadbanana:

RAMROD

Please not that guy from Maze Runner.

His acting just so bland.

I need a sassy Spidey like in the toons!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

No because I'm just a gay twink on a Gaga forum and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying it wasn't well acclaimed. It was praised for what it was, a very good comic movie with solid acting. And someone already replied, Spider Man already had done that in 2002. And now it's my turn to ask, do you go to any other site? Because if I recall correctly, DC's pathetic attempt at building a cinematic universe in 2011 with Green Lantern, which was post the release of TDK, is one of the most hated, no sorry, "scoffed at", comic bookmovies of all time.

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss

Dylan would fit for Spiderman

Logan for Peter 

But it's not the Peter Parker Saga so Dylan >>>>>

lol,anyone could play spiderman under that costume.

its Parker,which should be given more concern while deciding the role. :whip:

Dylan would fit for Spiderman

Logan for Peter 

But it's not the Peter Parker Saga so Dylan >>>>>

You're missing the whole reason Kevin Feige wanted Spiderman to begin with. He wanted Spiderman in Civil War. Peter Parker is Spiderman in Civil War. The whole thing about Civil War is the Superhero registration act; which involves specific heroes teaming up to either unmask to the government or fight against them. Peter Parker plays a massive role; Logan Lerman would do this better than Dylan. 

have u guys watched "Watchmen" (2009)?

i really loved this movie and i'm pressed that no many know about this movie :deadbanana:

Watchmen is my **** man. That movie is way under-appreciated. 

Archived