Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emily Pembridge

I do think it's one of her best songs.

Am I supposed to change my opinion because you don't think so? :fthis:

An Oscar nomination and a possible performance at the Oscars is a huge deal. Shut up.

I totally agree! I think it's incredible and how she relates is really shown through the emotion in her voice as she sings in this song! Personally, I believe this is one of her best songs and would love her to win an oscar for it as she totally deserves! Congrats Gaga and Diane for creating an amazing song!!x

Dominic

I want her to win an Oscar but does she deserve to for this song? No. 

However let people enjoy it and hype about it, it's not harming anyone. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Diamond Heart

I cant wait for the full song in HQ, and im pretty excited to see if she will get nominated. But i get what u mean a little. Like ive seen people commenting about how it isnt radio-friendly or how her vocals wont appeal to non-fans etc. and i just dont really understand why. I dont think the song was ever meant to be sent to radio or widely released and properly promoted, at most i could see an oscar performance.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Kayla

I want her to win an Oscar but does she deserve to for this song? No. 

However let people enjoy it and hype about it, it's not harming anyone. 

Right. People are freaking out because it's new and they're excited. I'd say give it a couple days before we start debating things about the song, since right now so many thoughts and feelings are based on the excitement of the release. 

RAMROD

Good observation!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

Right. People are freaking out because it's new and they're excited. I'd say give it a couple days before we start debating things about the song, since right now so many thoughts and feelings are based on the excitement of the release. 

I don't even think that's true though. We've known about the song for months, we've heard it months ago (in LQ of course) and we've been wanting it for months.

So the excitement isn't just days but months in the works. I don't think it will just pass or something. I'm always annoyed by people who are more excited about commercial/success fantasies than the actual release but I think it's really unfair to pretend that TIHTY is an exception to the rule or something. This is what this fanbase always does and I didn't see so many people complaining about it previously.

Woolfsmck

What? 

I only got heart murmers ....

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AnglerfishbraBENUS

Ok girls TIHTY is a good song, but some of you need to chill.  

•It's not going to be on LG5 and I doubt that the album will sound anything like this song

•It's not going to be released as a single and slay the radio 

Bobby originally had no plans for it.  It will most likely get a small release and get an Oscar nomination.  Diana is really good at getting nominations.  

So be excited for the song, but don't let your imaginations run wild.  

They've always had plans for the song what are you talking about. Just because people thought it was supposed to leak back in February or whatever and it hasn't...suddenly they've 'made plans to release it officially' ?? 

I I have a sneaking suspicion that more or less of the same people that said cheek to cheek would be just a 'side project' are the ones saying TIHTY won't be released to radio. 'See You Again' was sent to radio and has become a massive hit. There is no reason to count this song out of anything. And no it doesn't suck because she is using her 'Dope' vocals. Aka her real vocals.  Just let it happen. 

Kayla

I don't even think that's true though. We've known about the song for months, we've heard it months ago (in LQ of course) and we've been wanting it for months.

So the excitement isn't just days but months in the works. I don't think it will just pass or something. I'm always annoyed by people who are more excited about commercial/success fantasies than the actual release but I think it's really unfair to pretend that TIHTY is an exception to the rule or something. This is what this fanbase always does and I didn't see so many people complaining about it previously.

I forgot about the LQ version we had when I made that post. :sweat: Sometimes I just worry that people end up trying to start a conversation about this stuff at the wrong time. Like...trying to talk about how weird Birthdays are at someone's surprise birthday party when they're eating their cake. idk, in some cases I think it'd be better to have a couple days of "WOW WE ARE EXCITED AND MY LIFE IS MADE AND IT'S THE BEST THING I EVER HEARD" before we introduce the "Calm your tits, here's why it's not the second coming of Christ."

But yeah, we did already have the LQ version....

CannaeDrive

Ok girls TIHTY is a good song, but some of you need to chill.  

•It's not going to be on LG5 and I doubt that the album will sound anything like this song

•It's not going to be released as a single and slay the radio 

Bobby originally had no plans for it.  It will most likely get a small release and get an Oscar nomination.  Diana is really good at getting nominations.  

So be excited for the song, but don't let your imaginations run wild.  

And you know all of this because...?

04f.gif

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

For all those who say we are just excited because its "new".

I always wanted another power ballad because I love them and gaga hasnt much of them. Btw speechless is one of my favorite songs.

So when I first listened to the lq version of till it happens to you iwas  really excited and I knew that it will be one of my faves <3 

Archived