💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HQ Snippet: "Till It Happens To You" - Discussion Thread

Gypsy Life

Featured Posts

Americano

Maybe something in the next few days. Weird that the BMI registering and leak happened back to back, seems super intentional. Esp since the full song still hasn't leaked, only a snippet. (Kinda like Applause pre-release).

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VersaceKing

I wonder if Gaga Boris is standing behind of this leak also. I hope they end up releasing the song on Vevo / even if we're lucky - on iTunes and give all the profits from it to charity.

Pain of fame1

As much as i want the full song, i am not sure about it being a good idea: maybe it destroys the hype for LG5 or flops and the media writes blackah about her

AnglerfishbraBENUS

As much as i want the full song, i am not sure about it being a good idea: maybe it destroys the hype for LG5 or flops and the media writes blackah about her

this song won't flop though?? Or get backlash?? This is going to be one of the greatest moments of Gaga's career again

Pain of fame1

this song won't flop though?? Or get backlash?? This is going to be one of the greatest moments of Gaga's career again

Yeah maybe, who knows..

AnglerfishbraBENUS

How can you be sure though? She may never release it, but we will definitely hear it in HD when THG streams on CNN

it's pretty obvious there is going to be an official release. This isn't a b-side and Gaga doesn't have her old stupid management that doesn't allow her to do things 

GagaXCupcakke

Ok girls TIHTY is a good song, but some of you need to chill.  

•It's not going to be on LG5 and I doubt that the album will sound anything like this song

•It's not going to be released as a single and slay the radio 

Bobby originally had no plans for it.  It will most likely get a small release and get an Oscar nomination.  Diana is really good at getting nominations.  

So be excited for the song, but don't let your imaginations run wild.  

gagzus

I think the biggest delusion is that they think it's one of her best songs... it's not

& as for radio no one would care enough to play it tbh it's a song about rape not a love song ballad

barnabesk

Ok girls TIHTY is a good song, but some of you need to chill.  

•It's not going to be on LG5 and I doubt that the album will sound anything like this song

•It's not going to be released as a single and slay the radio 

Bobby originally had no plans for it.  It will most likely get a small release and get an Oscar nomination.  Diana is really good at getting nominations.  

So be excited for the song, but don't let your imaginations run wild.  

If you think that an Oscar nomination is not pretty huge, you are delusional about success in general. No wonder that little monsters are doomed to be disappointed with this kind of attitude :rip:

Didymus

I do think it's one of her best songs.

Am I supposed to change my opinion because you don't think so? :fthis:

An Oscar nomination and a possible performance at the Oscars is a huge deal. Shut up. Even though I'm not expecting it to slay or whatever, hell yeah I'm excited for me and the world to hear it. I'll be excited for every success it gets. And I don't need nobody to tell me that excitement is not necessary.

Edit: Sorry for probably overreacting :Chica: It's probably already turning out to be my favorite Gaga song ever and it's awful to see actual threads being made to put people down about it. Though I quite honestly agree that expecting global smashing success is annoying about any single or album. But still.

Archived