💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Official Video Download Thread

Reno

Featured Posts

Can you reupload the LoveGame music video. When I try to extract it, ir says that the file's corrupted ! :|

It extracted just fine for me, are you sure it's this video? Could you try to download it one more time, if it wouldn't extract again i will reupload the video. :)

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you have a link for this interview in HD? :)

I doubt there is one in HD, but i could rip it from youtube if you want :)

Stephen

I doubt there is one in HD, but i could rip it from youtube if you want :)

Okay thank you! :)

Stephen

Here you go, all 5 parts: :)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bc19cwya09o2xuv

Thank you so much! :omgexcited:

I'm sorry I keep bothering you for stuff, but I need something else :ohno:

I wish it was better quality but I have no idea what it's called so I can't search for it :confuse:

gagaismywhore

Part 11 of A Very Gaga Thanksgiving full special 1080i is playing up for me :noparty:

Thank you so much! :omgexcited:

I'm sorry I keep bothering you for stuff, but I need something else :ohno:

I wish it was better quality but I have no idea what it's called so I can't search for it :confuse:

Sure, here you go http://www.mediafire...9fvtihln2lnes2t

Part 11 of A Very Gaga Thanksgiving full special 1080i is playing up for me :noparty:

I tried to fix it and it seams it's downloading now, if you have problems let me know.

gagaismywhore

I tried to fix it and it seams it's downloading now, if you have problems let me know.

It downloaded really quickly, so I thought it didn't seem right. When I try extracting the file, as soon as it reaches Part 11 it says 'The file is corrupt' and 'Unexpected end of archive' :ohno:

It doesn't allow for me to reupload only part 11, after a--lyzing ends it says that it's uploaded, when it's really not, i will have to reuplod the whole video.

gagaismywhore

It doesn't allow for me to reupload only part 11, after a--lyzing ends it says that it's uploaded, when it's really not, i will have to reuplod the whole video.

Its okay, you don't have to upload it all again! I'll survive without it. ;) Thank you anyway :hug:

Its okay, you don't have to upload it all again! I'll survive without it. ;) Thank you anyway :hug:

It's not a problem, i just leave it overnight and it will upload. :) I want every download link to work perfect here.

Edit: The links for the full Thanksgiving Special are fixed now, checked every one of them, working fine :ok:

gagaismywhore

It's not a problem, i just leave it overnight and it will upload. :) I want every download link to work perfect here.

Edit: The links for the full Thanksgiving Special are fixed now, checked every one of them, working fine :ok:

Thankyou soo much!

Archived