Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Getting Her Own Mobile App Game

Prismatic

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

She'll show the real with her most scandalous and iconic album.

B2gNFKA.gif

ibzYYFVDX6ia6T.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagaloo911

Feels :reductive:

Kim K and Gagz their impact

P.S. yet another reason why a certain someone is becoming the most annoying user on here  :oops:  :thetea:

Prismatic

Feels :reductive:

Kim K and Gagz their impact

P.S. yet another reason why a certain someone is becoming the most annoying user on here :oops::thetea:

If anything it's Kim and if you want to start about celebrity creating apps, it would be Björk.

You think I care if you like me or not? I know I'm disliked by most people on here.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Psychedelic

If anything it's Kim and if you want to start about celebrity creating apps, it would be Björk.

You think I care if you like me or not? I know I'm disliked by most people on here.

You're always so kind when clocking dem Katy haters. :nick:  If they get annoyed by your words is because their insecurities are at risky levels.

They better go listen to the Born This Way album in looping repeat for a whole weekend!!! :coffee:

Prismatic

You're always so kind when clocking dem Katy haters. :nick:  If they get annoyed by your words is because their insecurities are at risky levels.

They better go listen to the Born This Way album in looping repeat for a whole weekend!!! :coffee:

This is why I haven't gotten any wp yet :teehee: Most of the time, I'm just posting the facts and if they choose not to believe it, then whatever. This is why I stop arguing with some people because it is a waste of time posting with the same people over and over again. But there are times when I just can't take it anymore and show my other side, lol.

Psychedelic

This is why I haven't gotten any wp yet :teehee: Most of the time, I'm just posting the facts and if they choose not to believe it, then whatever. This is why I stop arguing with some people because it is a waste of time posting with the same people over and over again. But there are times when I just can't take it anymore and show my other side, lol.

Let's clock dem haters

tumblr_inline_mph28gXzf51qz4rgp.gif

jk, I wish I could be like you... that would save me wp's lol

RAMROD

Hmmmm..., does it make GIFs tho?? :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Prismatic

Let's clock dem haters

tumblr_inline_mph28gXzf51qz4rgp.gif

jk, I wish I could be like you... that would save me wp's lol

I've let the light in so it's hard for me to be dark again

L70rj10.gif

LoyalMonster

I guess it will only be worth it if drunk left shark is included in the game.

Gagaloo911

If they get annoyed by your words is because their insecurities are at risky levels.

:lmao:

This is just too much :toofunny:

let us bookmark some of these replies for when gaga makes one :)

haha you went IN!!!

Archived