💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Beyoncé to Perform at The Grammys w/ John Legend and Common!

Nick1495

Featured Posts

CyanLights

Can she go away already? Shes so boring. What is she going to perform? Overrated mess

Bet it will be similar to every other Beyonce performance

And then get worshipped

Both of these tbh. She is extremely overrated this album.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

What if it's with John Legend and Common, are they performing the Selma song or something? :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Whispering

Bet it will be similar to every other Beyonce performance

And then get worshipped

It's the song from Selma. She isn't going to dance and do s-xy moves to that song.

What if it's with John Legend and Common, are they performing the Selma song or something? :emma:

Yes

Gaga Ate My Ass

Everyone is gonna worship her boring ass like always. She can take a hot doo doo on a plate and people will still give her applause and talk about her for months.

Everyone is gonna worship her boring ass like always. She can take a hot doo doo on a plate and people will still give her applause and talk about her for months.

Yes because she's Beyonce so by defaut her hot doo doo is better than yours and everybody's

who will love me when the night is over

Stephen

Ngl it kinda bothers me that gaga is choosing to show off her vocal talent with a jazz song, and then suddenly Katy + Bey are doing ballads as well.

Born To Slay

Can she go away already? Shes so boring. What is she going to perform? Overrated mess

Mte

Vernier

It's the song from Selma. She isn't going to dance and do s-xy moves to that song.

Yes

Thought so, would have been apt if they saved it for the Oscars tho :giveup:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

ryhanna

****, I'd eat it. 

Rabbit Heart

U ok? Beyonce is one of the best performers of the new millennium, maybe kety is more fun for u  :smh:

Fame IV

Ngl it kinda bothers me that gaga is choosing to show off her vocal talent with a jazz song, and then suddenly Katy + Bey are doing ballads as well.

We secretly know that Gaga talent will be talked about :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Whispering

Edit: Who are going to perform next year tho? All these performers won't, so I guess Maroon 5 and Christina? meh

Many artists will be back, as they will be nominated for other music next year. Then there is Adele, JT, Pink, Bruno and other artists like that who will be releasing new albums over the next year. Oh, and Taylor will more than likely perform in 2016.

Archived