💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina Announces USA Froot Promo Tour Dates

Minaj

Featured Posts

BringDaNoize

She's coming to Pittsburgh, but ain't to Philly. Aw.

I'm gonna attend the Vegas one, yas! I've missed her so much

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What type of small ass tour Marina. This better be like the Lonely Hearts Club Tour where she does many different legs in America. The closest day is on a week day and 3+ hours from me so I'll pass. In December 2012 she came only 45 minutes from me I'm praying she comes there again :giveup:

RAMROD

Promo tour means these cuties getva taste of FROOT shows earlier than any other cities #Relevant :sis: :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It's a promo tour

The actual tour is in the fall, the title is misleading

I'M SO PISSED OFF SHE'S NOT COMING TO CHICAGO!!!!!!! :grr: :grr:

And TWO Ohio dates?!? WHO THE F*CK LIVES IN OHIO?!? :wtf: I know this is just a small promo tour, but they could have spread out the cities better. The entire south got screwed over. And she is starting her actual tour in EUROPE in the fall. So it will probably be a year before I get to see her!!! :cry:

The dates are centered around Coachella, Gov Ball and SXSW

Chill :emma: there's more dates in October

pink sushi

It's a promo tour

The actual tour is in the fall, the title is misleading

The dates are centered around Coachella, Gov Ball and SXSW

Chill :emma: there's more dates in October

The dates are not really centered around those festivals... SXSW is in Texas and she's not doing a single show anywhere in the south. The closest one is Vegas.... And I don't get how TWO Ohio Shows centers around any of those festivals?! None of them are close to Ohio... These dates are completely random and kind of messed up. They should have been spread out more or in bigger cities to give more fans a chance to see her....

And I know that there's gonna be an actual tour in the fall, but Marina has mentioned that it will start in EUROPE. And then goes who knows where.... When Gaga toured on the Born This Way Ball, the US was her very last tour leg. So fans here had to wait nearly a year to see her.... And I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up that way with Marina since she's starting out doing a lot of US promo shows...

TailoredGuilts

OMG SHE'S COMING TO CINCINNATI, MY CITY!!!

What is life!?!?!

tumblr_m0amp4Nji41r3ty02o1_500.gif

I never thought I'd see her tour anywhere close to me, let alone my own city!!!
giphy.gif

Brainiac

I think I'm going to buy a ticket for NYC tomorrow. They're only about $30 for tickets it seems. And maybe if I'm lucky I'll get to meet her afterwards!

Archived