💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's Manager Calls Out Gaga Stans (FAKE petition proven)

Bloody

Featured Posts

Lucifer

I usually never care for stuff like this. But it's been annoying me for a while now. How can a manager be so unprofessional? Idhi.. What was he thinking he'd accomplish by that tweet? This is silly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went in on him on twitter oops

Absolutely pathetic. He should be worrying about the leaks and not some fabricated BS

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

i really think he should deal with leaks and not searching some FAKE petitions on twittter to gain atention

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I went in on him on twitter oops

Absolutely pathetic. He should be worrying about the leaks and not some fabricated BS

he is doing it just to try to drag some media atention to all of this, and trying to promote the ****ing album. it's sad and pathetic... i have no words. 

tumblr_niuiz34nlf1qzqwzso1_500.gif

Bloody

I usually never care for stuff like this. But it's been annoying me for a while now. How can a manager be so unprofessional? Idhi.. What was he thinking he'd accomplish by that tweet? This is silly.

i really think he should deal with leaks and not searching some FAKE petitions on twittter to gain atention

I agree :applause:

Archived