πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would you want Gaga to sign with post Interscope.

Born Brave

Where should she go?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Record Companies

• Sony- Arista Records, Columbia Records, Jive Records, RCA Records.
    • Warner Music Group- Atlantic Records, Warner Bros. Records.
    • EMI GROUP PLC- Capitol Records
    • Big Machine - (Taylor's label)
    • Stay at Universal Music Group- Geffen Records, Island Def Jam Music Group, Motown Records, Verve Music Group, Decca Music Group.
    • Retire :flop:
    • Start her own label with a partnership or something like that?

Featured Posts

Born Brave

Anything but create a own label. she needs loads of corporate money for her music videos and tour, besides what she already invests Β by herself.

I would like to see a label who can put forth the cash to properly release an album- Interscope is always so desperate for money by the time Gaga puts out an album, its like she is the one that keeps the company in the black.Β 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline

Stay with Interscope.

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Phoenix

why are so many people against gaga making her own music? She would not be on a label but she could get help from lady starlight, semi precious weapons and all her creative friends. Do you want her vision or not? Because it seems like she has amazing ideas that she is never allowed to do because it's too risky or experimental or some bullsh*t like that

Β 

Yeah I understand that and she would have more time, she wouldn't be pushed but I don't think she's capable of it already in her career. And she needs to sell better in order to have a bigger budget for better shows (tour) or anything she wants to create next. Record labels are not there just to limit the artist.Β 

πŸ’Ž

TimisaMonster

She should start her own label and release the music SHE wants to....

Imagine ARTPOP if Gaga had it her way and Jimmy, Troy, and Interscope didn't ruin the record and era

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

Teal Ambition

I don't know much about the other labels so I guess stay with Interscope?

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Archived