💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Would you be here for Lady Gaga x Daft Punk collab?

Rino

Featured Posts

Vernier

I honestly thought the woman in that pic was Taylor the first time I saw it :flop:

But yeah, I'll be here for it definitely

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Gagaloo911

I want her as far away from EDM as possible

lol not gonna happen. every one of her solo albums has been EDM, so the next one will definitely have some on it. you may as well leave now.

And per OP, hell yes!

lol not gonna happen. every one of her solo albums has been EDM, so the next one will definitely have some on it. you may as well leave now.

And per OP, hell yes!

Riiiight so Gaga will be one of those artists who don't evolve and does the same thing every time?

Gagaloo911

Riiiight so Gaga will be one of those artists who don't evolve and does the same thing every time?

It's what she likes and enjoys making so if you don't like it then :ohwell:

It's what she likes and enjoys making so if you don't like it then :ohwell:

Not what she's been telling around since Cheek to Cheek. Also, you don't know Gaga so you can't tell what she wants or likes. And you don't need to act so defensive just because someone has a different opinion than you. But you must be twelve so...

artRaver

Maybe, I really love Daft Punk and french electronic in general, but I don't want the bandwagon shenanigans that follows whenever she works with a new producer, etc.. :giveup:

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Gagaloo911

Not what she's been telling around since Cheek to Cheek. Also, you don't know Gaga so you can't tell what she wants or likes. And you don't need to act so defensive just because someone has a different opinion than you. But you must be twelve so...

Whatever you say sis :lollipop:

Archived