💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry: "Taylor's the sweetheart, Kanye is the villain"

Pop

Featured Posts

Haroon

assuming she was asked about the Taylor feud and instead of going towards Taylor and say what she truly thinks she said that she was plaaying tha character of the swearheart and Kanye of the villian and with her feud she again is playing the sweatheart and Katy is being put in the character of villian from Taylor's perespective

Sorry you totally lost me :duck:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pure Adrenaline
Sorry you totally lost me :duck:
what u mean I also edited my previous post :confused:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Haroon

what u mean I also edited my previous post :confused:

Oh, I got it after reading it again LOL. Well possibly but we'll just have to wait and see, it could go any way :laughga:

Pure Adrenaline
Oh, I got it after reading it again LOL. Well possibly but we'll just have to wait and see, it could go any way :laughga:
Haroon were ur lips movin while writting this post?cuz we all know that u lie lie lie :lollipop:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Rabbit Heart

She's just saying people like to characterize pop figures by labeling them. She's saying the same thing Gaga said when she said people "put [her] in a box."

:yes: The secret to 9 number one singles, a nearly sold-out world tour and the highest rated halftime show in history is talking about Lady Gaga in literally 2 interviews ever, one of which involved her saying she "couldn't do what Gaga does" and another time telling an interviewer to stop after he said she'd won the feud when Roar went #1. If you honestly think Katy's been dropping Gaga's name, then it's happening all in your head. Same with Taylor. This clearly isn't shade, and it's the only time she's mentioned her.

Remember time she dissed Alejandro video, or the time Roar/Applause releasing dates, ripping off BTW ball, puking color at prismatic tour etc... can't speak with children + katy perry stans tasteless teens and kids.

Remember time she dissed Alejandro video, or the time Roar/Applause releasing dates, ripping off BTW ball, puking color at prismatic tour etc... can't speak with children + katy perry stans tasteless teens and kids.

Nnnnn I'm just gonna add you to my ignore list.

Psychedelic

cause it keeps people like you talking about her :reductive:

That Katy reign on GagaDaily just won't let up!

None of this hate will bring her down!

54ced65ee7bcf2ae15394d99_katy-perry-supe

LOL This...

why don't ya'll give up already! Is this really worth your time? I bet ya'll know the answer to that :lmao:

Wet Fire

@Paper Gangsta: 'Hate' is a very strong word. I don't hate Katy, I just really find all the things about her hilarious.

Taylor can write a damn song about the girl, but katy can't even mention anything about Taylor something that wasn't even bad without you guys throwing a tantrum? :awkney:

Gianni Versace

That Katy reign on GagaDaily just won't let up!

None of this hate will bring her down!

54ced65ee7bcf2ae15394d99_katy-perry-supe

Ray of Light

"You've got to name someone the villain, someone the princess, someone the mom-, the dad-typeâ€â€you know there always have to be characters," Perry told Elle for its Fashion Issue. "As pop figures, we're all characters. And the media uses that. Who is the sweetheart, who is the villain? You know. Taylor's the sweetheart. Kanye's the villain. That's the narrative."

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/6614316

Archived