Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry: "Taylor's the sweetheart, Kanye is the villain"

Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

I'm not a Katy-hater (even though sometimes her voice gives me nightmares) but her character is an 'artist' who keeps making the same type of brainless pop songs with tacky lyrics and generic productions and basic compisition. And she has 'copied' her whole career straight out of a comic book and fellow popstars...and can't sing live and her voice hurts ears. My opinion.

MANiCURE1295

What is her character then?

I would say she's the girl that everyone think's is the good guy/girl and in the end she ends up BACKSTABBING the main protagonist. 

She as fake as Nicki's ass...

Don't make me drag you on this thread.

I wonder what really went on tbh.

Dominic

People are so thirsty for drama, the context is obvious and it's not shade. People should focus their energies on something else than belittling and making disgusting comments about another human being.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Rabbit Heart

Never liked her and never will! The most fake artist out there!

She always uses other people's name to promote herself, she's been doing it for past 5 years using Gaga's name, today it's Taylor, she just picks a singer who is most popular at the moment, it's the way she does things... Two face!  :thetea:  :reductive:

Paper Gangsta

I'm not a Katy-hater (even though sometimes her voice gives me nightmares) but her character is an 'artist' who keeps making the same type of brainless pop songs with tacky lyrics and generic productions and basic compisition. And she has 'copied' her whole career straight out of a comic book and fellow popstars...and can't sing live and her voice hurts ears. My opinion.

you're not hater but you hate everything she does. Ok

She's obviously saying that Taylor made it out to be that the VMA incident in 2009 made her a victim and that Kanye was the villain. Katy who has worked with Kanye probably sees him as a good man but thinks that the public sees him as a bad person because that's what Taylor made him out to be. Basically saying Taylor wanted to harm Kanyes reputation. Just my take on the quote.

Wow that was confusing to write down :spin:

She's just saying people like to characterize pop figures by labeling them. She's saying the same thing Gaga said when she said people "put [her] in a box."

Never liked her and never will! The most fake artist out there!

She always uses other people's name to promote herself, she's been doing it for past 5 years using Gaga's name, today it's Taylor and I'm pressed, she just picks a singer who is most popular at the moment, it's the way she does things... Two face! :thetea: :reductive:

:yes: The secret to 9 number one singles, a nearly sold-out world tour and the highest rated halftime show in history is talking about Lady Gaga in literally 2 interviews ever, one of which involved her saying she "couldn't do what Gaga does" and another time telling an interviewer to stop after he said she'd won the feud when Roar went #1. If you honestly think Katy's been dropping Gaga's name, then it's happening all in your head. Same with Taylor. This clearly isn't shade, and it's the only time she's mentioned her.

Pure Adrenaline

I don't think she means any harm fused: I think she'd just be putting character labels on people from what we see on the outside, specifically referring to the VMA incident when Kanye took Taylor's mic :shrug:

Plus this is just the cover which has specific quotes out of context to make people talk about it and purchase the magazine - the actual full interview on the inside is the only thing that matters hga: Let's please not jump to conclusions before reading the full interview :rip:

I don't think she means any harm nfused: I think she'd just be putting character labels on people from what we see on the outside, specifically referring to the VMA incident when Kanye took Taylor's mic :shrug:

Plus this is just the cover which has specific quotes out of context to make people talk about it and purchase the magazine - the actual full interview on the inside is the only thing that matters hga: Let's please not jump to conclusions before reading the full interview :rip:

Haroon sis pls .... This ia Katia we are talking about if anything she will go passive agressive and say something that looks nothing too much or sirious but infact she will mean exactly what she says like the Regina tweet like the Alejandro tweet and like everytime she shades somebody everyone knows what she is talkjng about and what she means yet everybody would be quite about it because she means no harm

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

That Katy reign on GagaDaily just won't let up!

None of this hate will bring her down!

54ced65ee7bcf2ae15394d99_katy-perry-supe

I was wondering how she didn't fall in this moment. Was she attached to something?

FreePalestine

Haroon

Haroon sis pls .... This ia Katia we are talking about if anything she will go passive agressive and say something that looks nothing too much or sirious but infact she will mean exactly what she says like the Regina tweet like the Alejandro tweet and like everytime she shades somebody everyone knows what she is talkjng about and what she means yet everybody would be quite about it because she means no harm

Well even if that was the case, you can't extrapolate a huge meaning from one quote from an entire interview without hearing the question and the rest of the interview :shrug:

Pure Adrenaline

Well even if that was the case, you can't extrapolate a huge meaning from one quote from an entire interview without hearing the question and the rest of the interview :shrug:

assuming she was asked about the Taylor feud and instead of going towards Taylor and say what she truly thinks she said that she was plaaying tha character of the swearheart and Kanye of the villian and with her feud she again is playing the sweatheart and Katy is being put in the character of villian from Taylor's perespective ... Like she is always playing the innocent one and others are the one to blame :usrs:
It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived