💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Gonna keep myself from listening to the leaks :crossed: Just in case I like the leaks and she changes the songs again

It won't changes cos whats leaking is the Deluxe Version of the album.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far I love the album I am currently up to Holy Water  :heart:

But I am not looking forward to Rebel Heart or Wash Over Me and Inside Out but from what some of you are saying

she has ruined the songs and I really love these songs  :ohno:

If so the Demo's need to be polished for us to who enjoy the demos instead 

destructivelove

Oh my gosh... She ****ing ruined wash all over me. Literally the only track people were super pumped for. It's so much worse. She betta leak the demo in hq

Oh my gosh... She ****ing ruined wash all over me. Literally the only track people were super pumped for. It's so much worse. She betta leak the demo in hq

Rebel Heart and Wash All Over Me are the best in the acoustic versions that leaked imo. 

Wash All Over Me by Aviici was terrible imo. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

MrFameKills

Favorites: Hold Tight, Joan Of Arc, HeartBreak City, Holy Water, Addicted, Messiah

i don't like Rebel Heart, it's way less powerful 

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Graffiti heart sounds like a nicki Minsk pop reject track

I wouldn't really judge the super deluxe tracks, it's basically the leftovers. They're not even releasing that version digitally, only in a physical box set.

destructivelove

Addicted doesn't have the same power behind it...it's like they made it so overly loud and exaggerated on the choruses that it ruined the groove it had. The demo made me wanna get up and dance. This just sounds angry and try hard. kinda disappointing how even little changes can ruin a song. The chorus basically just cuts out before the verses. The production on these are so choppy

Is there any chance that they would have completed demos in full quality that someone could leak some day? Or are demos usually not mastered?

Is there any chance that they would have completed demos in full quality that someone could leak some day? Or are demos usually not mastered?

No unless someone has the demo stems and mixes them but it still wouldn't sound very good

Psychedelic

It's taking forever to download... :giveup:

Anyways I have to get some sleep before I can hear it. I'll do it tomorrow and leave it downloading  :koons:

Rat Boy

The only song I don't like is SEX.

The Vogue sample in Holy Water :nooo:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Archived