Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

Horned Leader

when will people realize that being #1 on itunes for a day is not "being #1".... there are official charts published every week, and those are the real charts, not some itunes rollercoaster

whether it's Gaga, Madonna or someone else, the hourly/daily itunes chart is not an official chart.. especially when a song reaches #1 because of a technicality like a partial release of a preorder.

ITunes Charts are great at giving people an idea of how things are going for a song/album. They are not an official weekly chart, but those iTunes Charts say a lot. They are the first indicators of how a single or album are performing.

For Madonna, Those iTunes #1s are impressive because it shows presales have been strong. It's pretty clear she's going to debut with strong first week sales.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGadonna

It means the album is selling well. Those #1s are from presales. This era is going to have flop singles, but a decently selling album and most likely a highly grossing tour.

Yeah she need to do a better job at promoting singles.

destinyofself

10854908_877718548937015_609943352540219

when will people realize that being #1 on itunes for a day is not "being #1".... there are official charts published every week, and those are the real charts, not some itunes rollercoaster

whether it's Gaga, Madonna or someone else, the hourly/daily itunes chart is not an official chart.. especially when a song reaches #1 because of  a technicality like a partial release of  a preorder.

QueenGadonna

ITunes Charts are great at giving people an idea of how things are going for a song/album. They are not an official weekly chart, but those iTunes Charts say a lot. They are the first indicators of how a single or album are performing.

For Madonna, Those iTunes #1s are impressive because it shows presales have been strong. It's pretty clear she's going to debut with strong first week sales.

ANYWAY, it seem that we have to be specific cause some people are getting offended or have a hard time understanding. Let me rephrase that: Madonna was number 1 worldwide on ITUNES. Happy now?

Another Best Night demo leaked. :udidnt:

This one has a completely different set of lyrics and vocals in the verses and bridge. :omg:

All credits to Derpplause for discovering this demo.

http://soundcloud.com/john12555555/madonna-best-night-demo-2

destinyofself

ANYWAY, it seem that we have to be specific cause some people are getting offended or have a hard time understanding. Let me rephrase that: Madonna was number 1 worldwide on ITUNES. Happy now?

Number one on the current ITUNES current chart. Not the official chart, she could be number 1 for 3 days but when the next weeks chart is announced she could peak at #20 or #30 for example,

androiduser

Another Best Night demo leaked. :udidnt:

This one has a completely different set of lyrics and vocals in the verses and bridge. :omg:

All credits to Derpplause for discovering this demo.

http://soundcloud.com/john12555555/madonna-best-night-demo-2

that's not Madonna's voice, is it?

that's not Madonna's voice, is it?

That was my first impression too, but it's definitely Madonna.

But it's like it was recorded back in the 80s or early 90s,it doesn't sound like 2010s Madge at all. :giveup:

I'm still hoping RH and WAOM go back to the demos for the actual release.

This. :giveup:

Horned Leader

and in this case, they didn't sell more, so the songs weren't actually #1

This wasn't typical.  Those #1's were due to album presales.

Better Day

Am I the only one who loves Rebel Heart (song) and Wash All Over Me.

It may be I only listened to the demos once.

Together You And I!

Archived