💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" leaked in full!

Chiunzhan

Featured Posts

destinyofself

Can you leave GGD? Like Forreal forreal, all you do is spew negative crap about Madonna in threads dedicated to Madonna...that's the only reason you even joined

How is it negative if it's true? I'm lost are we all ment to act delusional or what? There's clearly no shade there. He isn't gonna say "She's number 1 worldwide", cause it isn't true, yet she may be when her album is released. People are allowed an opinion on here, were allowed to not like something anyway.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really liking the album and it's definitely growing on me the more I listen to it.   I don't have a problem with most songs that were changed from their demo form.   My only question is what is up with the final version of Beautiful Scars.  I was happy it was included in the final album but I can't get into this version of it at all.  Totally different sound.

I only listened to the album once I loved it minus a few songs, as I didn't want to play it out by it's official release date. I can't wait to buy a few copies. I'm a sucker for different cover art so I'll be buying the standard, deluxe, and super deluxe!! Can't wait :legend:

this album is growing on me very fast, definitely her best album since confessions

and I can not stop listening to Living For Love, such a Bop tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

QueenGadonna

He isn't gonna say "She's number 1 worldwide", cause it isn't true,

...but it is true. Numbers don't lie.

destinyofself

...but it is true. Numbers don't lie.

Check your facts, she is not number one worldwide. Firstly the album isn't even out yet, and I've just checked the ITunes chart and oh, no Madonna. Nice try tho.

QueenGadonna

Check your facts, she is not number one worldwide. Firstly the album isn't even out yet, and I've just checked the ITunes chart and oh, no Madonna. Nice try tho.

10854908_877718548937015_609943352540219

androiduser

when will people realize that being #1 on itunes for a day is not "being #1".... there are official charts published every week, and those are the real charts, not some itunes rollercoaster

whether it's Gaga, Madonna or someone else, the hourly/daily itunes chart is not an official chart.. especially when a song reaches #1 because of  a technicality like a partial release of  a preorder.

QueenGadonna

when will people realize that being #1 on itunes for a day is not "being #1".... there are official charts published every week, and those are the real charts, not some itunes rollercoaster

whether it's Gaga, Madonna or someone else, the hourly/daily itunes chart is not an official chart.. especially when a song reaches #1 because of  a technicality like a partial release of  a preorder.

I know this but its still mean something.

SharGaga

I love all the tracks except for Autotune Baby, Wash All Over Me, Graffiti Heart. Oh and Bit*ch I'm Madonna, sounds like it'll give me cancer. Worst track of her career. :madge: Overall very good album. :reductive:

it's just mean it's #1 for the actual moment lol If a song sell more, it will get the #1 spot

androiduser

it's just mean it's #1 for the actual moment lol If a song sell more, it will get the #1 spot

and in this case, they didn't sell more, so the songs weren't actually #1

Darcklighter22

Really liking the album and it's definitely growing on me the more I listen to it.   I don't have a problem with most songs that were changed from their demo form.   My only question is what is up with the final version of Beautiful Scars.  I was happy it was included in the final album but I can't get into this version of it at all.  Totally different sound.

This! it was simple yet lovely but now just seems like the added production doesn't fit the song it's not bad but seems out of place having heard the demo

Psychedelic

Does anybody else get the feeling that Rebel Heart, Beautiful Scars and Borrowed Time sound more like 'remixes' of the original demo versions, rather than new production sound? I just can't get into the new versions.

Horned Leader

I know this but its still mean something.

It means the album is selling well. Those #1s are from presales. This era is going to have flop singles, but a decently selling album and most likely a highly grossing tour.

Archived