Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry's Halftime Show the Most-Watched in Super Bowl History

itsIGGYiggz

Featured Posts

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

+ it has to do with the NFL teams that played

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gianni Versace

not surprised

she has been the #1 Popstar in the planet since 2011 and as long as she keeps making relatable music and maintains her humble attitude this will continue for years

a-katy-perry-gif-2.gif

Prismatic

It's only higher because the people like the sports. It's only high because the game was intense, etc. 

I've been seeing people use those replies most of the time now, but if she flopped, people will say, hahahaha. Katy's such a flop, she can't even get a decent amount of views, blah blah blah. 

Katy's here to slay. The Super Bowl is going to make her bigger.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PlasticHo

+ it has to do with the NFL teams that played

Another valid point + the whole deflate gate buildup. Many were following and tuning in. It's all I read about prior to the superbowl. 

Bookmark it. It will be higher next year. The SuperBowl is becoming increasingly popular with the amount of social media exposure. (Now fans are watching for the commercials too.) I don't think it speaks to her specifically and I don't say that out of hate. I say it seeing my Facebook feeds and news articles. Missy Elliott was the most remembered part of the halftime show. 

this is kinda true tho

I never gave a **** about it till I saw that Madonna was doing it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Ray of Light

Has nothing to do with her individually. The amount of people watching the superbowl each year is just increasing. Next year's will probably be higher than her.

More people watch the halftime show than the game itself. Please run to the LM.com base and gather up some other excuses.

TheOriginalOne

And what's funny is that out fanbase is probably a huge factor why she beat the record aGmdiYV.jpg

PlasticHo

this is kinda true tho

I never gave a **** about it till I saw that Madonna was doing it

Did you see like a billion posts on the deflated ball controversy for the Patriots last game?  So tired of that mess. Lol

Prismatic

More people watch the halftime show than the game itself. Please run to the LM.com base and gather up some other excuses.

LJuMFKL_zpsb3z1lpta.gif

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

B83tHbFCUAIGlHf.png

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

Ray of Light

B83tHbFCUAIGlHf.png

Wow Katy's being the highlight of the night right behind the winning hour. Only her, Queen of Pop, Legend :applause:

Thanks to Missy, all her 3 songs she performed are slaying the iTunes charts rn (she's holding #3,#4 and #6) when Katys highest peaked song is at #17

Did you see like a billion posts on the deflated ball controversy for the Patriots last game?  So tired of that mess. Lol

yes lol, dramma everywhwere

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived