The MDNA World Tour premiered on Epix.

mte

Epix won't be asking Katy to shorten her show and cut parts out it out

buy bionic

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN

that week is Epix's free preview weekend. that's why Prismatic World Tour will be premiered on that date. Katy didn't do that to overshadow Gaga and steal her spotlight although she did in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, and she probably will keep it up in 2015 and upcoming years. no shade tho.

Lol. The height of gagas career far supercedes anything katy has accomplished. I'm not saying katy hasn't her shining moments [i love teenage dream] but the two success cannot be compared, at least not in Katy's favor.

KatyCat 4 Ever

Im not a fan but I'll probably watch it. From what I've seen the visuals are pretty good.

I wonder if her voice will be doctored?

in PWT, she actually sounds pretty good! you have to be there to hear it for yourself!

Lol. The height of gagas career far supercedes anything katy has accomplished. I'm not saying katy hasn't her shining moments [i love teenage dream] but the two success cannot be compared, at least not in Katy's favor.

Katy has over 6 Billion views on VEVO/YouTube, Katy has over 65 Million followers on Twitter (most followed), Katy has over 14 Million followers on Instagram, Katy has over 15 Million subscribers on her VEVO/YouTube channel, Katy is the 3rd most viewed Artist in VEVO/YouTube history EVER, Katy's VEVO channel is the 4th channel on YouTube with most subscribers, Katy is the first person ever in history to reach 50 Million followers on Twitter, Katy has over 77 Million likes on Facebook, One Of The Boys with it's singles I Kissed A Girl and Hot N Cold gave Katy the record (that she still holds to this day) for best start on US Digital songs chart, Roar is the FASTEST DIGITAL SELLING SINGLE EVER IN HISTORY, Katy has the fastest weekly selling singles of ALL TIME, Katy also has the most weekly played songs on the Radio EVER, Katy's videos: Roar and Dark Horse made her the first and only Artist in VEVO's history to have 2 videos on VEVO's list of most viewed videos of ALL TIME, Dark Horse is the most watched female video and the 2nd most viewed video overall of ALL TIME on VEVO, Katy was ranked the 5th most powerful Musician of 2014 by Forbes, Katy was ranked the 9th most powerful Celebrity of 2014, Katy is one of the top earners in her field according to Forbes, I Kissed A Girl was the top Digital selling track of 2008, Billboard called Katy the New Queen Of Pop, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 6 singles that each have sold over 5 Million digital copies in US, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 8 singles that each have sold over 4 Million digital copies in US, Katy has 230 awards, Katy tied with Bjork as the most nominated female without a single win in Grammy's history, Katy has sold over 126 Million records WW (18.6 Million albums and 108 Million singles), Katy got an star on Hollywood's Walk Of Fame, Katy was crowned as the Top Certified Digital Artist EVER by RIAA, Katy is the first act ever in the history of RIAA to pass the 70 Million certifications mark, PRISM was the biggest, best, and fastest selling album of 2013 by a Female Artist/Musician, PRISM was the most streamed and the highest selling album for the first half of 2014 by an Solo Artist/Musician according to Nielsen Soundscan, PRISM became #1 in 72 iTunes charts around the world, Roar became #1 in 68 iTunes charts around the world, Katy has 9 #1 singles with 2 #1 albums, according to Billboard Katy's milestones and achievements are for Roar for one of the biggest single week upward movements going from #85 to #2, Katy's portrait was added to the National Portrait Galleries making her the only Artist/Musician along with Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Britney to have her portrait in the National Portrait Gallery, Katy tied with Rihanna for having most #1 songs on Pop songs chart with 11 songs, Katy is the first and only Artist in history to have 3 albums in the Top 10 of Billboard's list of albums that sold the highest amount of singles in the Digital age, Katy has spent 33 weeks at the #1 position on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Janet Jackson, Katy is one of the Artists with most consecutive #1 singles with 5 consecutive singles hitting #1 on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, The Supremes, and Elvis Presley, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 69 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 chart, Teenage Dream made Katy the first and only Female Artist and the 2nd overall Artist in history to have 5 #1 singles from just one album tying with Michael Jackson's album Bad, Teenage Dream is one of only 3 albums to have 8 Top 3 singles (with it's 2012 repackage Teenage Dream The Complete Confection's singles) tying with Janet Jackson's National Rhythm 1814 and George Michael's Faith, with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue Teenage Dream set a record in the Digital era for the most multi platinum singles from one album, Teenage Dream is the first and only album in history to have 7 #1 songs (9 #1 songs with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue's singles) on the Hot Dance Club songs chart breaking the previous records set by Beyonce's I Am... Sasha Fierce and Kristine W's The Power Of Music both with 6 songs, Katy also broked the UK Official Charts company record with having the most Top 10 singles from one Studio album by a Female solo Artist, Teenage Dream also has 8 songs that topped the Adult Top 40 and Mainstream Top 40 charts which is more than any other album in both of charts' history, with 7 chart topping singles from Waking Up In Vegas Katy also broked the record of longest streak of number ones on Mainstream Top 40 breaking Gaga's previous record of 6 singles, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 71 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Airplay chart, Katy is also the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 4 #1 singles on Canadian Hot 100 from the same album (Teenage Dream), all 5 songs (California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T., and Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)) topped Digital and Airplay chart making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 5 #1 songs in the Airplay chart, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), E.T., California Gurls, and Firework gave Katy the unique record in the chart's (Mainstream Top 40) history making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 4 songs in the Top 5 of Most Weekly Plays, Katy also spent 28 weeks atop the Mainstream Top 40 with the singles from Teenage Dream, and in total Teenage Dream's singles spent 225 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 breaking the previous record of Michael Jackson's Thriller singles with 130 weeks on the chart, Teenage Dream is also one of the longest charting albums by a Female in Billboard 200's history, Katy has the record for the longest streak of #1s on the Hot Dance Club songs chart with 15 consecutive #1 songs, Katy was named Woman Of The Year by Billboard in 2012, Katy topped the Social Media in 2014, Katy's VEVO channel was the most viewed channel of 2014, Dark Horse spent 22 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 (supperpassed E.T.'s streak in Top 10 which was 20 weeks, breaking her own records, hmm interesting) and spent 58 overall (and consecutive) weeks in that chart, Katy has her own movie/documentary, California Gurls was named the Best and Biggest Summer anthem of ALL TIME by Billboard, California Gurls was the highest selling track of 2010 according to Nielsen Soundscan, California Gurls is the 2nd fastest song ever in history to reach 2 Million Digital downloads, E.T. was the 3rd highest selling track of 2011 according to Nielsen Soundscan and was the highest selling track for the first half of the year, Unconditionally was also called the Wedding song of 2014, Dark Horse was named the biggest and best hit of 2014 by American Top 40, Dark Horse was the highest streamed single of 2014, highest played song on the Radio of 2014 by a Female, the biggest single of 2014 by a Female and 2014's most viewed video on YouTube, Katy is the only Artist to rise to the #1 position each year ever since 2010, Katy scored Cosmopolitan's first ever Global cover, her Prismatic World Tour sold 350,000 tickets in it's Australian leg (topping the boxoffice) and Katy broked the record of Allphones Arena attendance record by selling 89,000 tickets in that venue alone with PWT, Prismatic World Tour was 2014's overall 4th best selling tour in the world and the best selling tour of 2014 by a female solo, in North America PWT was the 3rd best selling tour of 2014, PWT also was the highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 by a female and overall was the 2nd highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 and is the 25th best selling tour in North America of ALL TIME, Katy has grossed 219 Million off of touring, and Katy performed at the SuperBowl halftime and her halftime show made history and became the most watched and highest ranked/rated halftime show in SuperBowl's history with 118.5 Million views. what about Gaga's accomplishments and achievements?

Ladey Gagz

in PWT, she actually sounds pretty good! you have to be there to hear it for yourself!

Katy has over 6 Billion views on VEVO/YouTube, Katy has over 65 Million followers on Twitter (most followed), Katy has over 14 Million followers on Instagram, Katy has over 15 Million subscribers on her VEVO/YouTube channel, Katy is the 3rd most viewed Artist in VEVO/YouTube history EVER, Katy's VEVO channel is the 4th channel on YouTube with most subscribers, Katy is the first person ever in history to reach 50 Million followers on Twitter, Katy has over 77 Million likes on Facebook, One Of The Boys with it's singles I Kissed A Girl and Hot N Cold gave Katy the record (that she still holds to this day) for best start on US Digital songs chart, Roar is the FASTEST DIGITAL SELLING SINGLE EVER IN HISTORY, Katy has the fastest weekly selling singles of ALL TIME, Katy also has the most weekly played songs on the Radio EVER, Katy's videos: Roar and Dark Horse made her the first and only Artist in VEVO's history to have 2 videos on VEVO's list of most viewed videos of ALL TIME, Dark Horse is the most watched female video and the 2nd most viewed video overall of ALL TIME on VEVO, Katy was ranked the 5th most powerful Musician of 2014 by Forbes, Katy was ranked the 9th most powerful Celebrity of 2014, Katy is one of the top earners in her field according to Forbes, I Kissed A Girl was the top Digital selling track of 2008, Billboard called Katy the New Queen Of Pop, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 6 singles that each have sold over 5 Million digital copies in US, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 8 singles that each have sold over 4 Million digital copies in US, Katy has 230 awards, Katy tied with Bjork as the most nominated female without a single win in Grammy's history, Katy has sold over 126 Million records WW (18.6 Million albums and 108 Million singles), Katy got an star on Hollywood's Walk Of Fame, Katy was crowned as the Top Certified Digital Artist EVER by RIAA, Katy is the first act ever in the history of RIAA to pass the 70 Million certifications mark, PRISM was the biggest, best, and fastest selling album of 2013 by a Female Artist/Musician, PRISM was the most streamed and the highest selling album for the first half of 2014 by an Solo Artist/Musician according to Nielsen Soundscan, PRISM became #1 in 72 iTunes charts around the world, Roar became #1 in 68 iTunes charts around the world, Katy has 9 #1 singles with 2 #1 albums, according to Billboard Katy's milestones and achievements are for Roar for one of the biggest single week upward movements going from #85 to #2, Katy's portrait was added to the National Portrait Galleries making her the only Artist/Musician along with Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Britney to have her portrait in the National Portrait Gallery, Katy tied with Rihanna for having most #1 songs on Pop songs chart with 11 songs, Katy is the first and only Artist in history to have 3 albums in the Top 10 of Billboard's list of albums that sold the highest amount of singles in the Digital age, Katy has spent 33 weeks at the #1 position on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Janet Jackson, Katy is one of the Artists with most consecutive #1 singles with 5 consecutive singles hitting #1 on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, The Supremes, and Elvis Presley, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 69 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 chart, Teenage Dream made Katy the first and only Female Artist and the 2nd overall Artist in history to have 5 #1 singles from just one album tying with Michael Jackson's album Bad, Teenage Dream is one of only 3 albums to have 8 Top 3 singles (with it's 2012 repackage Teenage Dream The Complete Confection's singles) tying with Janet Jackson's National Rhythm 1814 and George Michael's Faith, with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue Teenage Dream set a record in the Digital era for the most multi platinum singles from one album, Teenage Dream is the first and only album in history to have 7 #1 songs (9 #1 songs with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue's singles) on the Hot Dance Club songs chart breaking the previous records set by Beyonce's I Am... Sasha Fierce and Kristine W's The Power Of Music both with 6 songs, Katy also broked the UK Official Charts company record with having the most Top 10 singles from one Studio album by a Female solo Artist, Teenage Dream also has 8 songs that topped the Adult Top 40 and Mainstream Top 40 charts which is more than any other album in both of charts' history, with 7 chart topping singles from Waking Up In Vegas Katy also broked the record of longest streak of number ones on Mainstream Top 40 breaking Gaga's previous record of 6 singles, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 71 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Airplay chart, Katy is also the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 4 #1 singles on Canadian Hot 100 from the same album (Teenage Dream), all 5 songs (California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T., and Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)) topped Digital and Airplay chart making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 5 #1 songs in the Airplay chart, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), E.T., California Gurls, and Firework gave Katy the unique record in the chart's (Mainstream Top 40) history making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 4 songs in the Top 5 of Most Weekly Plays, Katy also spent 28 weeks atop the Mainstream Top 40 with the singles from Teenage Dream, and in total Teenage Dream's singles spent 225 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 breaking the previous record of Michael Jackson's Thriller singles with 130 weeks on the chart, Teenage Dream is also one of the longest charting albums by a Female in Billboard 200's history, Katy has the record for the longest streak of #1s on the Hot Dance Club songs chart with 15 consecutive #1 songs, Katy was named Woman Of The Year by Billboard in 2012, Katy topped the Social Media in 2014, Katy's VEVO channel was the most viewed channel of 2014, Dark Horse spent 22 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 (supperpassed E.T.'s streak in Top 10 which was 20 weeks, breaking her own records, hmm interesting) and spent 58 overall (and consecutive) weeks in that chart, Katy has her own movie/documentary, California Gurls was named the Best and Biggest Summer anthem of ALL TIME by Billboard, California Gurls was the highest selling track of 2010 according to Nielsen Soundscan, California Gurls is the 2nd fastest song ever in history to reach 2 Million Digital downloads, E.T. was the 3rd highest selling track of 2011 according to Nielsen Soundscan and was the highest selling track for the first half of the year, Unconditionally was also called the Wedding song of 2014, Dark Horse was named the biggest and best hit of 2014 by American Top 40, Dark Horse was the highest streamed single of 2014, highest played song on the Radio of 2014 by a Female, the biggest single of 2014 by a Female and 2014's most viewed video on YouTube, Katy is the only Artist to rise to the #1 position each year ever since 2010, Katy scored Cosmopolitan's first ever Global cover, her Prismatic World Tour sold 350,000 tickets in it's Australian leg (topping the boxoffice) and Katy broked the record of Allphones Arena attendance record by selling 89,000 tickets in that venue alone with PWT, Prismatic World Tour was 2014's overall 4th best selling tour in the world and the best selling tour of 2014 by a female solo, in North America PWT was the 3rd best selling tour of 2014, PWT also was the highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 by a female and overall was the 2nd highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 and is the 25th best selling tour in North America of ALL TIME, Katy has grossed 219 Million off of touring, and Katy performed at the SuperBowl halftime and her halftime show made history and became the most watched and highest ranked/rated halftime show in SuperBowl's history with 118.5 Million views. what about Gaga's accomplishments and achievements?

Now sis I stan for Katy but calm down :deadbanana: :deadbanana: They both have their accomplishments :rip:

KatyCat 4 Ever

Can't wait to watch it! Now that's been proffesionally edited, I'll get to see the Born This Way Ball plastidecor edition!

the only ones who think that Prismatic World Tour and Born This Way Ball Tour are Little Monsters of course.

Why should I mark y calendar since nothing important is going to happen

You should mark Gags birthday, obviously that's what they're trying to tell us

KatyCat 4 Ever

Oh and does anyone here can tell me how to start a thread? I'll promise, I won't cause a stan war with that thread!

Idek anymore

in PWT, she actually sounds pretty good! you have to be there to hear it for yourself! Katy has over 6 Billion views on VEVO/YouTube, Katy has over 65 Million followers on Twitter (most followed), Katy has over 14 Million followers on Instagram, Katy has over 15 Million subscribers on her VEVO/YouTube channel, Katy is the 3rd most viewed Artist in VEVO/YouTube history EVER, Katy's VEVO channel is the 4th channel on YouTube with most subscribers, Katy is the first person ever in history to reach 50 Million followers on Twitter, Katy has over 77 Million likes on Facebook, One Of The Boys with it's singles I Kissed A Girl and Hot N Cold gave Katy the record (that she still holds to this day) for best start on US Digital songs chart, Roar is the FASTEST DIGITAL SELLING SINGLE EVER IN HISTORY, Katy has the fastest weekly selling singles of ALL TIME, Katy also has the most weekly played songs on the Radio EVER, Katy's videos: Roar and Dark Horse made her the first and only Artist in VEVO's history to have 2 videos on VEVO's list of most viewed videos of ALL TIME, Dark Horse is the most watched female video and the 2nd most viewed video overall of ALL TIME on VEVO, Katy was ranked the 5th most powerful Musician of 2014 by Forbes, Katy was ranked the 9th most powerful Celebrity of 2014, Katy is one of the top earners in her field according to Forbes, I Kissed A Girl was the top Digital selling track of 2008, Billboard called Katy the New Queen Of Pop, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 6 singles that each have sold over 5 Million digital copies in US, Katy is the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 8 singles that each have sold over 4 Million digital copies in US, Katy has 230 awards, Katy tied with Bjork as the most nominated female without a single win in Grammy's history, Katy has sold over 126 Million records WW (18.6 Million albums and 108 Million singles), Katy got an star on Hollywood's Walk Of Fame, Katy was crowned as the Top Certified Digital Artist EVER by RIAA, Katy is the first act ever in the history of RIAA to pass the 70 Million certifications mark, PRISM was the biggest, best, and fastest selling album of 2013 by a Female Artist/Musician, PRISM was the most streamed and the highest selling album for the first half of 2014 by an Solo Artist/Musician according to Nielsen Soundscan, PRISM became #1 in 72 iTunes charts around the world, Roar became #1 in 68 iTunes charts around the world, Katy has 9 #1 singles with 2 #1 albums, according to Billboard Katy's milestones and achievements are for Roar for one of the biggest single week upward movements going from #85 to #2, Katy's portrait was added to the National Portrait Galleries making her the only Artist/Musician along with Madonna, Michael Jackson, and Britney to have her portrait in the National Portrait Gallery, Katy tied with Rihanna for having most #1 songs on Pop songs chart with 11 songs, Katy is the first and only Artist in history to have 3 albums in the Top 10 of Billboard's list of albums that sold the highest amount of singles in the Digital age, Katy has spent 33 weeks at the #1 position on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Janet Jackson, Katy is one of the Artists with most consecutive #1 singles with 5 consecutive singles hitting #1 on Billboard Hot 100 tying with Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, The Supremes, and Elvis Presley, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 69 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 chart, Teenage Dream made Katy the first and only Female Artist and the 2nd overall Artist in history to have 5 #1 singles from just one album tying with Michael Jackson's album Bad, Teenage Dream is one of only 3 albums to have 8 Top 3 singles (with it's 2012 repackage Teenage Dream The Complete Confection's singles) tying with Janet Jackson's National Rhythm 1814 and George Michael's Faith, with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue Teenage Dream set a record in the Digital era for the most multi platinum singles from one album, Teenage Dream is the first and only album in history to have 7 #1 songs (9 #1 songs with Teenage Dream The Complete Confection reissue's singles) on the Hot Dance Club songs chart breaking the previous records set by Beyonce's I Am... Sasha Fierce and Kristine W's The Power Of Music both with 6 songs, Katy also broked the UK Official Charts company record with having the most Top 10 singles from one Studio album by a Female solo Artist, Teenage Dream also has 8 songs that topped the Adult Top 40 and Mainstream Top 40 charts which is more than any other album in both of charts' history, with 7 chart topping singles from Waking Up In Vegas Katy also broked the record of longest streak of number ones on Mainstream Top 40 breaking Gaga's previous record of 6 singles, Katy is the only Recording Artist ever to spend 71 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Airplay chart, Katy is also the first and only Artist/Musician in history to have 4 #1 singles on Canadian Hot 100 from the same album (Teenage Dream), all 5 songs (California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T., and Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)) topped Digital and Airplay chart making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 5 #1 songs in the Airplay chart, Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.), E.T., California Gurls, and Firework gave Katy the unique record in the chart's (Mainstream Top 40) history making Teenage Dream the first and only album to have 4 songs in the Top 5 of Most Weekly Plays, Katy also spent 28 weeks atop the Mainstream Top 40 with the singles from Teenage Dream, and in total Teenage Dream's singles spent 225 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Hot 100 breaking the previous record of Michael Jackson's Thriller singles with 130 weeks on the chart, Teenage Dream is also one of the longest charting albums by a Female in Billboard 200's history, Katy has the record for the longest streak of #1s on the Hot Dance Club songs chart with 15 consecutive #1 songs, Katy was named Woman Of The Year by Billboard in 2012, Katy topped the Social Media in 2014, Katy's VEVO channel was the most viewed channel of 2014, Dark Horse spent 22 consecutive weeks in Top 10 of Billboard Hot 100 (supperpassed E.T.'s streak in Top 10 which was 20 weeks, breaking her own records, hmm interesting) and spent 58 overall (and consecutive) weeks in that chart, Katy has her own movie/documentary, California Gurls was named the Best and Biggest Summer anthem of ALL TIME by Billboard, California Gurls was the highest selling track of 2010 according to Nielsen Soundscan, California Gurls is the 2nd fastest song ever in history to reach 2 Million Digital downloads, E.T. was the 3rd highest selling track of 2011 according to Nielsen Soundscan and was the highest selling track for the first half of the year, Unconditionally was also called the Wedding song of 2014, Dark Horse was named the biggest and best hit of 2014 by American Top 40, Dark Horse was the highest streamed single of 2014, highest played song on the Radio of 2014 by a Female, the biggest single of 2014 by a Female and 2014's most viewed video on YouTube, Katy is the only Artist to rise to the #1 position each year ever since 2010, Katy scored Cosmopolitan's first ever Global cover, her Prismatic World Tour sold 350,000 tickets in it's Australian leg (topping the boxoffice) and Katy broked the record of Allphones Arena attendance record by selling 89,000 tickets in that venue alone with PWT, Prismatic World Tour was 2014's overall 4th best selling tour in the world and the best selling tour of 2014 by a female solo, in North America PWT was the 3rd best selling tour of 2014, PWT also was the highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 by a female and overall was the 2nd highest grossing tour in North America in 2014 and is the 25th best selling tour in North America of ALL TIME, Katy has grossed 219 Million off of touring, and Katy performed at the SuperBowl halftime and her halftime show made history and became the most watched and highest ranked/rated halftime show in SuperBowl's history with 118.5 Million views. what about Gaga's accomplishments and achievements?

How many Grammys again? I'm sorry I always forget, it's almost like they are nonexistent. Maybe because they are right?

Prismatic

Oh and does anyone here can tell me how to start a thread? I'll promise, I won't cause a stan war with that thread!

You need at least 49 or 50 post to start a thread. But damn.... I thought I twas a KatyKat... You make me look like a second hand peasant.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Prismatic

Are these the shows that were recorded in Sydney?

It's not really a big deal though lol..

I'm not sure if it's Sydney. It's definietly one of the Australia date.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived