πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos from Iggy Azalea's & Jennifer Hudson's set for "Trouble" MV

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Young Pancake

Is it inspired by Iggy's real life struggles with the police bc of her skin color

And the police is a black female because it's a science fiction.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

disgustingΒ 

pathetic

ignorant

idioticΒ 

Goes on and on and on... If you want to make a rude shady comment, just don't comment. I think for the most part this forum has gotten through the Iggy vs. Azealia and Iggy nonsense for the most part for a while now, there hasn't been really any arguments or big showdowns between people defending Iggy and people dissing Iggy, so just keep your opinion to yourself or say it in a respectful manor instead of being an ass :)On a positive note Iggy and J Hud both look amazing. I'm so excited for this video since Beg For It was scrapped!!! I hope its a hit, it really grew on me and it's so catchy :saira:

Very respectfully said and I agree on all points! Excited for this video too.

Lion Heart

They look great

β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–„β–€

They both looked fab. :flutter:

It's very different from her typical songs but I hope it will smash. It's actually a great song. :party:

LoveandMagic

Photos from Iggy Azalea's & Jennifer Hudson's set for "Trouble" musicvideo!

B83FaF3CIAIlW_b.jpgB83FaGlCQAAFayy.jpgB83FaGuCMAEO0AD.jpg

Hot!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Willy Wonka

disgustingΒ 

pathetic

ignorant

idioticΒ 

Goes on and on and on... If you want to make a rude shady comment, just don't comment. I think for the most part this forum has gotten through the Iggy vs. Azealia and Iggy nonsense for the most part for a while now, there hasn't been really any arguments or big showdowns between people defending Iggy and people dissing Iggy, so just keep your opinion to yourself or say it in a respectful manor instead of being an ass :)

On a positive note Iggy and J Hud both look amazing. I'm so excited for this video since Beg For It was scrapped!!! I hope its a hit, it really grew on me and it's so catchy :saira:

i thought it was a really witty and funny comment poking fun at the allegations of racial appropriation. I thought it was pretty obvious that it wasn't meant to be taking seriously. I'm not completely understanding your reaction.

Β 

Nevertheless, they both look amazing. Iggy's hair is flawless and so are her pants. I'm getting some Gwen Stefani vibes for some reason. And JHud's legs are killer. I'm interested to see if there's a storyline to the video or if it's just an aesthetic.

Paper Planes

The next single still should have been Heavy Crown instead of the worse track on Reclassified.

disgusting

pathetic

ignorant

idiotic

Goes on and on and on... If you want to make a rude shady comment, just don't comment. I think for the most part this forum has gotten through the Iggy vs. Azealia and Iggy nonsense for the most part for a while now, there hasn't been really any arguments or big showdowns between people defending Iggy and people dissing Iggy, so just keep your opinion to yourself or say it in a respectful manor instead of being an ass :)

On a positive note Iggy and J Hud both look amazing. I'm so excited for this video since Beg For It was scrapped!!! I hope its a hit, it really grew on me and it's so catchy :saira:

it was a joke. You need to loosen up a bit :lmao:

delete it fat

The next single still should have been Heavy Crown instead of the worse track on Reclassified.

it was a joke. You need to loosen up a bit :lmao:

No I'm not gonna loosen up a bit, enough with the Iggy jokes.

TRILL MONSTER

oh my god .....does iggy feed you ?

I like azealia but i could care less if people talk sh*t about her :smh:

Willy Wonka

dude chill and get some perspective. iggy is laughing her way to the bank while you're insulting people on an online forum. worry about global warming or the anti-vaccine movement. iggy is fine. she pays bodyguards to protect her. she doesn't need you.

Β 

also, i hope the hypocrisy of "so just keep your opinion to yourself or say it in a respectful manor instead of being an ass" in the context of your anything-but-respectful post isn't lost on anyone. because it's amazing.

Β 

the only inflammatory thing in this thread is you. chill.

Archived