💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photos from Iggy Azalea's & Jennifer Hudson's set for "Trouble" MV

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

70s look, flares, block heel sandals, stripes, girl's been really paying atention to Spring 2015's trends

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

Is it inspired by Iggy's real life struggles with the police bc of her skin colors

She's once again appropriating the Black culture

In case some of you don't get it, it's a joke

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

SissyFromSpace

I'm just asking honest to god questions boo

no ur just trying to be funney x] XD

Hoping for an Azealia tweet.

ehhh shes irrelevant to this pls stop

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Is it inspired by Iggy's real life struggles with the police bc of her skin color

can't u just stop ffs :air:

Is it inspired by Iggy's real life struggles with the police bc of her skin color

disgusting 

pathetic

ignorant

idiotic 

Goes on and on and on... If you want to make a rude shady comment, just don't comment. I think for the most part this forum has gotten through the Iggy vs. Azealia and Iggy nonsense for the most part for a while now, there hasn't been really any arguments or big showdowns between people defending Iggy and people dissing Iggy, so just keep your opinion to yourself or say it in a respectful manor instead of being an ass :)

On a positive note Iggy and J Hud both look amazing. I'm so excited for this video since Beg For It was scrapped!!! I hope its a hit, it really grew on me and it's so catchy :saira:

Archived