đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

After Beyonce's "flop" album...

Stephen

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

This is setting yourself up for such a disappointme t. Gaga's just trying to make music, but all her fans keep thinking about is her "comeback." Her promo, but not even for the sake of visuals or art, but for the sake of sales and putting her on top eith the GP.

Can't wait for another whiney ass album cycle on GGD.

Amen.

It's so sad.

Gaga is just in it for the music, and just loves writing and creating music that we will enjoy and listen to. She's not doing it to get "back on top" and slay the charts.

Monsters will sadly never understand this, they miss her being the big IT girl so much that they want her to forget her integrity and make mindless generic tunes.

Not happening guys, you may as well leave now. Regardless if she does have a "come back" it's not going to matter to her one way or the other and she's not trying to make it happen. She's just living and doing what she loves.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaDragon

Amen.

It's so sad.

Gaga is just in it for the music, and just loves writing and creating music that we will enjoy and listen to. She's not doing it to get "back on top" and slay the charts.

Monsters will sadly never understand this, they miss her being the big IT girl so much that they want her to forget her integrity and make mindless generic tunes.

Not happening guys, you may as well leave now. Regardless if she does have a "come back" it's not going to matter to her one way or the other and she's not trying to make it happen. She's just living and doing what she loves.

what a load of BS

How would you know if she is in it just for the music? if that was the case then she might as well leave Interscope and go work under some crappy indie label. Slaying the charts should be one of her main priorities, or else she would never have the motivation to keep bettering herself. Lady Gaga would not exist if she only wanted to make "music".

If her fans wanted mindless generic tunes then ARTPOP wouldn't have been such a disappointment.

You might as well leave now with your delusional drivel, i hope her next album is as "generic" as TFM, so you annoying pseudo-intellectuals can leave us sane fans alone :teehee:

TEANUS

You all say Gaga doesn't care about money or anything, but the girl beta care or else she can kiss her bIg productions goodbye.

Same goes for monsters who say they don't care if Gaga is on top. I'd still love Gaga too even if she wasn't popular, but I'd miss her being the it girl or successful when she was able to put on bigger productions and make better videos

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Gagaloo911

what a load of BS

How would you know if she is in it just for the music? if that was the case then she might as well leave Interscope and go work under some crappy indie label. Slaying the charts should be one of her main priorities, or else she would never have the motivation to keep bettering herself. Lady Gaga would not exist if she only wanted to make "music".

If her fans wanted mindless generic tunes then ARTPOP wouldn't have been such a disappointment.

You might as well leave now with your delusional drivel, i hope her next album is as "generic" as TFM, so you annoying pseudo-intellectuals can leave us sane fans alone :teehee:

:excuseme:

What Gaga is all about has clearly went over your head. You're messy af

Scarlet Witch

I can see her Super Bowl show opening with 'Poker Face' 'mah mah mah mah' and the crowd goes wild.

She's a singer-songwriter, almost universally accepted as a talented one, even by her harshest critics, and that alone is enough for me as an assurance that she's here to stay for a long run - perhaps no longer as a chart-topping pop superstar like Rihanna and Katy Perry, two female acts who have strongly established their longevity at the top of the mainstream, but possibly, and hopefully, as someone who'd release solid albums for decades to come and explore other forms of art, like films or theatre, and excel there like Barbra Streisand and Cher.

Coincidentally, those two, while massively regarded as successful in music, didn't have as many #1 hits as the likes of Mariah Carey and Madonna. But did that hinder them to earn the respect of their peers and the public alike? No. And Gaga shouldn't too. I'm not troubled with the possibility of her no longer scoring smash hits comparable to 2008's Poker Face and 2009's Bad Romance, or the possibility of 2011's Born This Way being her last huge hit, chart-wise and sales-wise. I'd be more troubled if she'd quit making music altogether because the industry has chosen their pop royalty not named her. But then again, why should I? It has just been reported that she's busy preparing for her next album, an album that'll follow two albums which didn't sold as much as her first three major releases, but sound equally or decently good to my ears. 

Archived