Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marry The Night performed at SuperBowl = Sleeper hit?

boobtank

65 members have voted

1. 1. Marry The Night performance at Superbowl = Sleeper Hit?

• Yes
    • No
    • I like cheese

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

i fell in love with Gagz because of Marry the Night, is the song of my life

tonyyas.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

She got so many super hits to perform at Superbowl.

Gaga's setlist (not in a particular order) :

ance Poker face , bad rom, born this way , applause , just dance , telephone + do what u want and TEOG / Paprazzi

luckythisway

If radio played it afterwards sure

I'd love it if she performed HML and Scheiße there tbh.

Just to show the world what gems were hiding in that flawless album.

The singles really didn't do justice

um born this way, edge of glory, you and I are perfect

CHROMATICA

TEANUS

Poker Face/ Just Dance medley, Bad Romance, Telephone w/ Beyonce, Born This Way, The Edge of Glory, Applause. Maybe DWUW/ Paparazzi

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

um born this way, edge of glory, you and I are perfect

I know, love those songs.

But don't you agree that BM, GH, HML and Scheiße are on a whole other level?

Those 4 songs are epic and unique :legend:

SISTERV

Lady GAGA for Super Bowl 50:

*Gaga dressed as a football player, enters running on the field away from 200 paparazzi to center stage, pulls off glitter helmet and reveals herself*

1. Paparazzi edit, chorus only (0:00-0:30)

2. Just Dance (0:30-1:30)

3. Poker Face (1:30-2:30)

*outfit change into new look inspired by her Classic a avante garde look, maybe a McQueen dress*

4. Bad Romance (2:45- 4:00)

5. Telephone with Beyonce appearance (4:00 - 5:00)

6. Applause (paint shoots out on raving dancers and glows in the dark while Gaga sits on Monster Paw throne) (5:00-5:45)

*outfit change, Gaga reveals a brand new simple look with natural hair and rocker girlfriend look, but unusually s-xy for her*

7. Born This Way with Brian May on guitar and Gaga (dancing with her fans and brought back on stage) (6:15-7:30)

8. New single from next album ft. Adele (power ballad, Gaga on drums or another surprise instrument, vocal slayage) (7:30-9:00)

Finale: The Edge of Glory with her finishing it on the piano looking to the audience, maybe even saying a small comment in between to show its HER REAL VOCALS (9:00-11:00)

boobtank

*Gaga dressed as a football player, enters running on the field away from 200 paparazzi to center stage, pulls off glitter helmet and reveals herself*

*outfit change into new look inspired by her Classic a avante garde look, maybe a McQueen dress*

6. Applause (paint shoots out on raving dancers and glows in the dark while Gaga sits on Monster Paw throne) (5:00-5:45)

*outfit change, Gaga reveals a brand new simple look with natural hair and rocker girlfriend look, but unusually s-xy for her*

7. Born This Way with Brian May on guitar and Gaga (dancing with her fans and brought back on stage) (6:15-7:30)

8. New single from next album ft. Adele (power ballad, Gaga on drums or another surprise instrument, vocal slayage) (7:30-9:00)

Finale: The Edge of Glory with her finishing it on the piano looking to the audience, maybe even saying a small comment in between to show its HER REAL VOCALS (9:00-11:00)

This actually sounds like it would be an amazing concept!!! Apart from gaga sitting whilst performing applause lol

Paper Gangsta

3 Missy Elliott songs are currently in the top 10 itunes charts after her performance yesterday

Noone knew about these songs before. On the other hand MTN had plenty of promo

Bradley

I think a really insane and epic performance of Marry the Night and G.U.Y. could save them. G.U.Y. flopped because of the promotion, Gaga didn't even try to promote it, so if she opens or ends with G.U.Y., it can literally storm G.U.Y. into top 30.

Paper Gangsta

But they were released predigital era and almost noone had them digitally. Everyone who was interested in MTN allready bought it. Sorry I might formed my previous post badly

Radio Ga Ga

Wow, this is pretty good, it would slé so much

Archived