💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would Gaga invite to perform with her at the Superbowl?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
grndmothrmonst

It depends on what she's going to do next... but Tony at the Superbowl ?? Lol please this event is meant to be popular.. to me that's the reason why Gaga is not chosen to perform, she has no popular thing since the single BTW in 2011... ARTPOP was a mess and considered as a flop by the GP and CtC is jazz.. if she wants to perforn at the Superbowl she has to return with something popular and commercial.. Superbowl is only about that. Look at the 5 artists they has chosen previously..

That's why I can't see her perform next year because I'm pretty sure she won't release anything before they pick someone for Superbowl 2016.. My guess for next Superbowl is Taylor Swift..

LOL...Tony's already played the Superbowl!!!  And he did HIS music.  He collabed with Queen Patti Labelle.  So no, tony is quite popular and always has been.  LOL

ChasingGhosts

I'd like Britney Spears, Ozzy Osbourne (and the rest of Black Sabbath) and Elton John

My Super Bowl setlist:

Poker Face

Just Dance

Telephone/LoveGame medley (ft Britney Spears)

Applause (rock version ft Black Sabbath featuring some elements of Crazy Train and Flying High Again)

The Edge Of Glory (ft Elton John)

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Album 6 lead single

OMG I could die happily :giveup:
Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

Lady gaga, Slayer, Marilyn Manson and David Bowie!!! Would kick ass hahaha  :yes:  :giveup:  :shocked:

Do you think Bowie would even say yes though? It seems like he hates her. 

monsterdreams

R. Kelly and Xtina for DWUW, that is all.

MTE

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Archived