💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Who would Gaga invite to perform with her at the Superbowl?

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

It all depends on her next Album.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs

R. Kelly and Xtina for DWUW, that is all.

Thissss omg

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

Vernier

No one. I feel like she'd want to do it herself with all attention on her. I guess at a stretch, maybe Sting or Brian May?

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

monketsharona

It depends on what she's going to do next... but Tony at the Superbowl ?? Lol please this event is meant to be popular.. to me that's the reason why Gaga is not chosen to perform, she has no popular thing since the single BTW in 2011... ARTPOP was a mess and considered as a flop by the GP and CtC is jazz.. if she wants to perforn at the Superbowl she has to return with something popular and commercial.. Superbowl is only about that. Look at the 5 artists they has chosen previously..

That's why I can't see her perform next year because I'm pretty sure she won't release anything before they pick someone for Superbowl 2016.. My guess for next Superbowl is Taylor Swift..

Born To Slay

I'd like Britney Spears, Ozzy Osbourne (and the rest of Black Sabbath) and Elton John

My Super Bowl setlist:

Poker Face

Just Dance

Telephone/LoveGame medley (ft Britney Spears)

Applause (rock version ft Black Sabbath featuring some elements of Crazy Train and Flying High Again)

The Edge Of Glory (ft Elton John)

Born This Way

Bad Romance

Album 6 lead single

Molly Aphrodite

Queen (maybe with Adam Lambert, maybe with just the surviving original members) and Beyoncé definitely.

Archived