Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Britney Spears Superbowl Commercial + Britney at the Superbowl

Michael

Featured Posts

so wait whats the point of this comercial,she is ready for what?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

britney probs got paid more for this 11 seconds than y'all will make in a life time. keep criticizing her if u want

Britney_wenn4077463.jpg

tumblr_m7w149Azr01rzqlteo1_r2_500.gif

britney probs got paid more for this 11 seconds than y'all will make in a life time. keep criticizing her if u want

Britney_wenn4077463.jpg

tumblr_m7w149Azr01rzqlteo1_r2_500.gif

idk whats to criticize here its just 11 sec video but i still dont know what is it for

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

idk whats to criticize here its just 11 sec video but i still dont know what is it for

it's just a commercial for the superbowl

BLACKOUTbritney

I said it once, I'll say it again...

The poor girl gets confused trying to order a Starbucks drink; how do they expect her to understand football?

Why don't you go fist yourself

Psychedelic

The comments on this thread do not make upset like the ones in threads for KP, Madonna, Rihanna, Taylor, etc.

This makes me sad. 

What has Britney ever done to you? Why are Gaga fans so hateful towards literally everyone?

I've been to sites like atrl and I know everyone defends their fave and they trash each other, but it is no lie, little monsters are one of the most hated out there. How is Gaga supposed to regain success, if pop fans from all other fan bases hate on us and want Gaga to flop miserably because of us?

Back on topic... Britney looks beautiful here. I think this is probably hinting at her performing at the halftime show next year... :excited2:

Archived