Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga is excited to hear some music during Super Bowl

Coop

Featured Posts

Gaga Ate My Ass

People who watch the commercials while watching the Super Bowl, might find it a catchy tune. Which leads to looking back to the (repeating) commercial for a shazam or whatever it is. 

;)

Shazam? For what album? :air:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

Slay DJWS!! That's amazing for him!!

Lmao at DJWS haters. It's just incredible to read how people think this is "shade" or just don't like DJ White Shadow because he's not Dr. Luke or RedOne. For him to have his music be featured on a Super Bowl commercial is a HUGE deal.

These are the commercials that people talk about the most in the entire year, FYI.

:legend:

that's great, having his music on a super bowl commercial. i will be looking out for it while im watching the super bowl at the laundromat because i have no cable.  :fail:

Gypsy Life

Its still quite sad since no one will care about his music still. He can make all the millions he wants out of these commercials but at the end of the day no one will care. People will just pay attention to katy perry and the teams that are fighting.

Not really. Most of the people JUST watch for the commercials. Stop trying.

Gaga Ate My Ass

You're very misguided. The commercials are an important part of the superbowl, which is why the time slots cost so much for just 30 seconds.

I'm aware of how important the commercials are but no one actually caree about them a week later or even less.

Swan Heart
bjork6874656.gif
They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

I'm aware of how important the commercials are but no one actually caree about them a week later or even less.

I'm going to let you think you're correct henni

:fame:

Morphine Prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9A1NowrnGI

Featured music:

DJ White Shadow vs. PAC-MANâ„¢ by DJ White

Already viewed 13 million times. Stay pressed haters. 

xoxo cupcakke

Ew. Bud Light and why are these commercials such a big deal? They are what they are and they are not funny

Its still quite sad since no one will care about his music still. He can make all the millions he wants out of these commercials but at the end of the day no one will care. People will just pay attention to katy perry and the teams that are fighting.

Believe it or not some musicians just make music because they love it, not to be a huge A-lister. And DJWS is one of the lucky ones since he actually gets to make a living out of it and definitely makes a lot of money by doing things like this.

Superbowl commercials are a big deal anyway.

Archived