Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

VIDEO: Giorgio Moroder ft. Kylie Minogue - "Right Here, Right Now"

Design

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

To answer to your question: the first time I listened to it I thought "meh", but I love it now. The instrumental is GREAT, clear, polished, energic. The weak thing is the chorus, but we know that Gaga is the queen of choruses so I'm sure her and Giorgio will make great things together (if Gaga loves the final product). 

To answer to your question: the first time I listened to it I thought "meh", but I love it now. The instrumental is GREAT, clear, polished, energic. The weak thing is the chorus, but we know that Gaga is the queen of choruses so I'm sure her and Giorgio will make great things together (if Gaga loves the final product). 

I actually think that the chorus on this song is great.To me, the chorus shouldn't be an impactful part, but rather the part where the whole mood is the most intense, and I think they nailed this part. :nick: And I agree about the Gaga part - either way, I'm sure she and Giorgio will rock it. :rockstar:

Apple for me, apple for you.

ARTPOPisaChoice

LG6 pls sound like this

This is really good!

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

NewYorkCity

it's sooo good!

and she looks amazing on the video! :party:

Can't wait to hear his music with Gaga :giveup:

HarryTheNight

its okay, like the song. I like the beat but the song doesn't leave an impact for me, hoping his work with Gags is a more memorable

Psychedelic

I loved it... :sara: she looks so gorgeous, and those effects are so hypnotizing, the song has now grown on me!!!

destructivelove

Her voice is annoying as **** on the chorus. Not sorry. It's so shrill. The rest of the song is a bop but not that memorable in the long run. Also...am I the only one really bored by all these Scream & Shout type of videos? It's like the artist can't come up with anything remotely related to the song or creative so they are just like "here's some money. Make me look pretty"

Archived