💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

2012 vs. 2015 Selfies - Compare and Contrast

wahkeenasitka

Featured Posts

freebit

She looked really harsh in 2012. 

She seems happier now IMO. She seems more alert. I also prefer her make-up now. Her make-up was so garish in the selfies before.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kevinthesheep

That was right before she shot the BTW video, where she was supposed to look like an alien (she even had skeleton makeup on in the video). Yes she was maybe a bit too thin at that one point, but that's the only time she ever looked like that. Every other point in her career she's been a healthy weight. And anyone who says she was anorexic has never seen an anorexic person.

i agree with you but you don't have to be super thin to be anorexic

wahkeenasitka

She looked really harsh in 2012. 

She seems happier now IMO. She seems more alert. I also prefer her make-up now. Her make-up was so garish in the selfies before.

agreed... everything is better now. i think the music birthed out of this amazing phase she's in is going to be much better than ARTPOP too. 

Bradley

Honestly she looks better now than before

I agree. She kinda fcuked up her image in the post Born This Way era. She looked 35+ and she didn't care at all.

destructivelove

lol Gaga never looked skeletal, especially not in 2012 which was when she first started to gain weight (during the BTWB). I dunno why fans always make **** up when it comes to her body. She's never been anorexic or fat, just average weight.

she literally looked like death during TFM. beautiful or not, you could almost see her bones and her legs were like twigs.

XoXoJoanneGaga

she literally looked like death during TFM. beautiful or not, you could almost see her bones and her legs were like twigs.

LOL nice imagination. Care to back this up with pictures?

destructivelove

lol Gaga never looked skeletal, especially not in 2012 which was when she first started to gain weight (during the BTWB). I dunno why fans always make **** up when it comes to her body. She's never been anorexic or fat, just average weight.

also please tell me where I said "especially 2012". watch the Alejandro video. you can quite literally see her bones. Also there were many reports of her being hospitalized in 2009 for starving herself to the point of extreme malnutrition just to fit into costumes

XoXoJoanneGaga

also please tell me where I said "especially 2012". watch the Alejandro video. you can quite literally see her bones. Also there were many reports of her being hospitalized in 2009 for starving herself to the point of extreme malnutrition just to fit into costumes

The thread was about 2012 so I assumed that's what you meant, if you were talking about 2010 then you just brought it up out of nowhere. And no she never looked skeletal, that's just a ridiculous exaggeration. Look up the definition of anorexia and then look up pictures of people who've suffered through that, then compare them to pictures of Gaga in 2010. I'm not saying she wasn't under-eating at times but it's silly to exaggerate and say she was skeletal, it's just as lame as when fans say she's fat just cause she gained a few pounds. It's all projecting 

Archived