💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

The Child

You still felt the need to leave a gif-post there. There isn't anything productive or interesting in that, plus it CLEARLY was a negative post so stop hiding behind ridiculously false excuses to justify your half ass behaviour. Stop and leave the thread as Inuborg gently asked you to.

No one gently asked me to leave the thread so I'm staying here. And you, little monsters, should stop feeling better than everybody, that's why our fanbase is so hated, you act like you know everything.

Now I'm leaving on my own.

tumblr_n6pl97u8TY1rfduvxo1_400.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

:lmao: God help that kid 

Hmmmm she confirmed that Blossom is produced by the same guy who made Chasing Time, which I totally called a few months ago :awesome:

Fantasea 2 is still a thing, and still stated for Summer, (I'm guessing that) we should get a single for that around April
Cant wait to hear it :party:

What is Blossom ? I don't know about it !

I can't wait for Fantasea II, I'd be lying if I said I loved BWET as much as Fantasea. It's a very good album imo but I felt more into Fantasea in the end.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

:lmao: God help that kid 

What is Blossom ? I don't know about it !

I can't wait for Fantasea II, I'd be lying if I said I loved BWET as much as Fantasea. It's a very good album imo but I felt more into Fantasea in the end.

Okay so Blossom was supposed to be on BWET in the place of, either BBD or Gimme A Chance (so thankful she kept GAC) but when both songs made the tracklist, they kept asking her on twitter about Blossom. She said its one of 8 songs that didn't make the cut for BWET. Another song being called Rewind 

Blossom she said is a lesbian love song and is produced by Oak and its upbeat. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Chiunzhan

I dreamt about the BWET deluxe edition, it has a different album cover where Azealia is showing her naked back (not her ass tho), the background is white, and in the extra cd are 8 new songs........ HOPEULLY IT BECOMES TRUE!

Tropico

NOOOOO :deadbanana:

I Can't believe after all those pages, it came to an end. The dreaded butchering has arrived. :smh:

Props to the OG Kunts for getting the thread that far tho. :applause:

Here's to a new start. The official BWET era (post-album) era has begun. :legend:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

damn i missed the first page :emma: who bets me one warning point that the thread will reach 1000 pages before B&P or second wave is out????

inuborg

I dreamt about the BWET deluxe edition, it has a different album cover where Azealia is showing her naked back (not her ass tho), the background is white, and in the extra cd are 8 new songs........ HOPEULLY IT BECOMES TRUE!

8 new songs :giveup:

Desperado

Wow some negative crap ended up on the first page and I didnt :roll:

Round and round and away we go

Same .... but whatever 

Kunts: "Where's the Wallace video?"

AB:

2qc14s9.gif

btw inu there are some mistakes in the OP (Jumanji and Us in the Fantasea tracklist) :p

inuborg

Kunts: "Where's the Wallace video?"

AB:

2qc14s9.gif

btw inu there are some mistakes in the OP (Jumanji and Us in the Fantasea tracklist) :P

Fixed

I swear if the Wallace video is some crap like the Atlantis video and it's taking this long for her to release it :emma:

inuborg

I swear if the Wallace video is some crap like the Atlantis video and it's taking this long for her to release it :emma:

I wouldn't have high hopes if I were you, she filmed it in one day and all what we saw was her infront of a green screen...sitting down :emma:

Desperado

you should have low hopes lol 

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived