Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

Queen.  :legend:

Wallace,212,JFK,Ice Princess slay my existence

Wallace is my favorite song of hers of all time :legend:
I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Desperado
Sorry I don't want to support someone as mean and rude as her
goodbye what are u even doing in this thread?

The Child

goodbye what are u even doing in this thread?

I came here by curiosity and I can do whatever the **** I want

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Jenniferella

I came here by curiosity and I can do whatever the **** I want

You did not come here by curiosity, more like stupidity.

By the way, you can't come in a thread dedicated to someone just to bash this person, it's in the forum's rules. So no, you can't do whatever the **** you want.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

Awww we started again :noparty: and I missed the first page :noparty:

I was gonna bring up the notion to end it on page 1991 but I got asked to make the new one last night, and the last time it wasn't done right away, things got messy :emma:

The Child

By the way, you can't come in a thread dedicated to someone just to bash this person, it's in the forum's rules. So no, you can't do whatever the **** you want.

Bashing her ? I didn't bash her gurl, calm down and yes I came here by curiosity because Azealia the singer interests me not the person.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Bcuz i'm such a big AB fan and ive had lot of fun making it, It's really just for you guys, I've reworked "Fantasea" i can say it's almost ready

Desperado

:yes:

Jenniferella

Bashing her ? I didn't bash her gurl, calm down and yes I came here by curiosity because Azealia the singer interests me not the person.

You still felt the need to leave a gif-post there. There isn't anything productive or interesting in that, plus it CLEARLY was a negative post so stop hiding behind ridiculously false excuses to justify your half ass behaviour. Stop and leave the thread as Inuborg gently asked you to.

WHATEVER

What is she up to now ? I stopped following the original thread weeks ago. Are there any new infos about The Second Wave or another album ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

inuborg

You still felt the need to leave a gif-post there. There isn't anything productive or interesting in that, plus it CLEARLY was a negative post so stop hiding behind ridiculously false excuses to justify your half ass behaviour. Stop and leave the thread as Inuborg gently asked you to.

WHATEVER

What is she up to now ? I stopped following the original thread weeks ago. Are there any new infos about The Second Wave or another album ?

Hmmmm she confirmed that Blossom is produced by the same guy who made Chasing Time, which I totally called a few months ago :awesome:

Still don't know when BWET Deluxe is coming out lel

Fantasea 2 is still a thing, and still stated for Summer, (I'm guessing that) we should get a single for that around April

Bcuz i'm such a big AB fan and ive had lot of fun making it, It's really just for you guys, I've reworked "Fantasea" i can say it's almost ready

Cant wait to hear it :party:

• famous changed the title to Azealia Banks
  • Haroon unlocked this topic

Archived