💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Hexxx

I'm so happy Anna Wintour is doing so well y'all :diane:maybe people will stop saying "Give us another 212." And start asking for another AW.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I agree! It give us all the much needed positive energy. Hope AB will start doing much more shows again.  Cannot wait for Fantasea 2

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Staryu

It honestly might be my new favorite song by her. It isn't perfect but it's been playing on repeat. :saira: 

Btw she was so good when I saw her last year! I just wish she performed Yung Rapunxel. :giveup: 

Chromatislaps
9 hours ago, Hexxx said:

I'm so happy Anna Wintour is doing so well y'all :diane:maybe people will stop saying "Give us another 212." And start asking for another AW.

I just want bops, artists make a big mistake when they try to replicate their past succes. MJ was always haunted by the succes Thriller had. Reinvention is the thing that has more potential. I'm reallly perched for Treasure Island :giveup: 

I love Anna Wintour, it's a 1991 throwback mixed with influences from Yung Rapunxel and Venus. Can't wait what FS:2W has to offer

inuborg

Anna Wintour is everything sis did that. Her most professional sounding song in a looooooooong time. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Hexxx

Ugh this is so unfair. I hope Azealia is okay. The fact that people think it's funny :wtf:

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived