Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Azealia Banks

inuborg

Which Album?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Are You More Excited For?

• Business And Pleasure
    • Fantasea 2: The Second Wave.

Featured Posts

Staryu
17 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Your videos always slay me. :selena: I'm excited for whatever's coming.

Btw y'all Crown has grown on me a lot. I just wish she released it in better audio quality fff.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg
23 hours ago, Banshee said:

Your videos always slay me. :selena: I'm excited for whatever's coming.

Btw y'all Crown has grown on me a lot. I just wish she released it in better audio quality fff.

It's on Apple Music w/ Slay Z

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Staryu
On 24/07/2017 at 10:25 AM, inuborg said:

It's on Apple Music w/ Slay Z

Yup but for some reason the song is still in soundcloud quality on this slay-z re-release (someone on atrl posted the wavelengths). Now, hopefully it won't happen again when it's released on fs2 because :rip: 

I'm hoping for more tour dates following the release of the album. She came here two years ago but I did not go cause it was at some expensive yet trashy festival.

inuborg
4 hours ago, Banshee said:

Yup but for some reason the song is still in soundcloud quality on this slay-z re-release (someone on atrl posted the wavelengths). Now, hopefully it won't happen again when it's released on fs2 because :rip: 

I'm hoping for more tour dates following the release of the album. She came here two years ago but I did not go cause it was at some expensive yet trashy festival.

Oh wow really... oh well. 

Escapeses is still being mixed. We're not getting anything until next year. 

• 4 weeks later...
Chromatica

I'm going to her show at the Highline Ballroom. I wonder if she'll perform anything new. I know she asked Safaree to do Aint Know with her.

James19709

Escapades is okay, but I'm kinda bored of it now.She should release Anna Wintour as a single, Escapades isn''t gonna do that well.

Chromatica

So I went to the Highline Ballroom show and I'll guess I'll write about it.

-Her manager overslept until 7 PM, which is when doors were supposed to open. She showed up a little late so the doors opened about 7:20 so she could do the soundcheck. 

-It took a while to start. You could tell there was something up. People started getting kind of angry. The opener came out about 9:05 when the show was supposed to start at 8. But AB is always late.

-AB came out around maybe 10:10. She looked absolutely stunning. It was actually crazy. 

-She was really in her feelings. She talked a lot about being blacklisted from the industry, how she doesn't have much money, how she didn't think she would ever put on a show like this again. She cried a few times. It was really great to be a part of that.

-She revealed that DJ Cosmo told her that he was too good to DJ for her earlier that day. That made sense because she kept telling the DJ to stop playing so the live band could take over. Very unorganized in that sense.

-The live band. This was very different for an AB show because of the band. They did the majority of the songs while the DJ did a few like 1991. It made a lot of her songs more jazzy and even indie with songs like Soda. For some songs it was great, but for other songs like 212 they couldn't mirror the intensity of a DJ set. You could see during 212, Jovon went on stage to tell the guitar/bass players to chill out.

-She did a medley of Anna Wintour/Playhouse/Ain't Know which was great to witness. It was weird because the band didn't know those songs and she kept telling them to do key changes. The music didn't match the songs.

-She skipped a few songs on the set list, probably because of the circumstances she had to deal with. 

- She was really funny. 

- At the end of the show she said everything at the merch table was free. That made it impossible to leave because people were crowding by the exit. :air: 

It was a great show!

I got to meet the user Steve Nasty which was really cool. He's super nice! @Sizzilywas definitely jealous.  All of the kunts I met were really cool which was great because there was a lot of waiting to be done.

inuborg
19 hours ago, Banshee said:

i...

NDE1ZDgwYjk3YSMvbld4YzlsZUNRZWRYbmhKdVRv

I've been trying to forget about her. I have her muted lol. She's a mess and she's never putting out another body of work, but this does slay. 

inuborg
On 8/24/2017 at 4:53 PM, Templea said:

So I went to the Highline Ballroom show and I'll guess I'll write about it.

-Her manager overslept until 7 PM, which is when doors were supposed to open. She showed up a little late so the doors opened about 7:20 so she could do the soundcheck. 

-It took a while to start. You could tell there was something up. People started getting kind of angry. The opener came out about 9:05 when the show was supposed to start at 8. But AB is always late.

-AB came out around maybe 10:10. She looked absolutely stunning. It was actually crazy. 

-She was really in her feelings. She talked a lot about being blacklisted from the industry, how she doesn't have much money, how she didn't think she would ever put on a show like this again. She cried a few times. It was really great to be a part of that.

-She revealed that DJ Cosmo told her that he was too good to DJ for her earlier that day. That made sense because she kept telling the DJ to stop playing so the live band could take over. Very unorganized in that sense.

-The live band. This was very different for an AB show because of the band. They did the majority of the songs while the DJ did a few like 1991. It made a lot of her songs more jazzy and even indie with songs like Soda. For some songs it was great, but for other songs like 212 they couldn't mirror the intensity of a DJ set. You could see during 212, Jovon went on stage to tell the guitar/bass players to chill out.

-She did a medley of Anna Wintour/Playhouse/Ain't Know which was great to witness. It was weird because the band didn't know those songs and she kept telling them to do key changes. The music didn't match the songs.

-She skipped a few songs on the set list, probably because of the circumstances she had to deal with. 

- She was really funny. 

- At the end of the show she said everything at the merch table was free. That made it impossible to leave because people were crowding by the exit. :air: 

It was a great show!

I got to meet the user Steve Nasty which was really cool. He's super nice! @Sizzilywas definitely jealous.  All of the kunts I met were really cool which was great because there was a lot of waiting to be done.

I'm glad you had a good time! Even though it was messy, it wouldn't be Azealia related if it wasnt messy :laughga:

Staryu
6 hours ago, inuborg said:

I've been trying to forget about her. I have her muted lol. She's a mess and she's never putting out another body of work, but this does slay. 

Yeah I understand, she's a lot (breaking news :emma: ). I just check her page once in a while to see if there's been any updates on her projects. I have enough artists to look forward to before 2018 so I wouldn't really mind if she didn't release for a while.

Björk is coming omfg

Chromatica

Okay so at least we've moved from the coming soon phase to the straight up lying about releasing it. Now we just need to get to the times we'll she'll say F2 is coming on a specific day for a month, then she'll be nowhere to be found on that day. Then three months later a song will leak and she'll put it out. :emma: 

In a way I like this because it's reminiscent of the BWET era and by the time the album came out it was like the best thing ever because of the wait. But the thing is with F2 we've already heard about half of it.

Chromatica

I wonder what the Mermaid Ball is gonna be like if she doesn't release F2. :spin: 

Archived