💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry bringing her Prismatic World Tour to Asia

HANZ

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

Really surprised she's chancing a Filipino stadium - even Gaga and Avril have never attempted that and they're bigger than her there. If Katy was going to be doing her first ever stadium date, I wouldn't chance it here. Filipinos love talented vocalists and the country's famous for producing amazing diva vocals. I wouldn't imagine they'd be impressed with Katy Perry enough to warrant a stadium date. But the other dates sound about right and play it very safe. I wouldn't be surprised if she added in a date at the Indoor Stadium in Singapore and the Indoor Gymnastics Arena in South Korea - I know she's bigger there. But seriously, a stadium date in the Phillippines? She could pull off that in the US, Canada, Australia, maybe even the UK at a push, but not over there.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she keeps the same average gross per show and add let's say another 25 shows, her tour will possibly gross over $240 million making this tour the 5th highest grossing tour by a female artist behind only Madonna, Céline and Cher.

The Monster Ball's Wig is not safe :giveup:

I'm pressed tbh :rip:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

Sorry Did you just call me childish? in the same comment you said Daah in?!

This topic really doesn't matter to me so i'm not invested enough to really continue this convo but good for her :rockstar: . .

as much as Gaga?

You posted once and replied twice already, so you're obviously interested enough! :bye:

SissyFromSpace

The Cultural Appropriation Tour filming on site

:derpga:

:lmao:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

RAMROD

yay Manila :excited:

Oh? Are you going? :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Really surprised she's chancing a Filipino stadium - even Gaga and Avril have never attempted that and they're bigger than her there. If Katy was going to be doing her first ever stadium date, I wouldn't chance it here. Filipinos love talented vocalists and the country's famous for producing amazing diva vocals. I wouldn't imagine they'd be impressed with Katy Perry enough to warrant a stadium date. But the other dates sound about right and play it very safe. I wouldn't be surprised if she added in a date at the Indoor Stadium in Singapore and the Indoor Gymnastics Arena in South Korea - I know she's bigger there. But seriously, a stadium date in the Phillippines? She could pull off that in the US, Canada, Australia, maybe even the UK at a push, but not over there.

Thank you for the positive perception for the Filipinos in terms of vocalist tastes and producing divas. I really appreciate it. :)

But to be honest, after seeing all these acts who had concerts in the Philippines who generated buzz all over the country by the media and word of mouth through social media, I wouldn't be surprised that they will make a big deal of this concert. Her singles are all huge in the Philippines and everyone even the boys are not ashamed of liking a Katy Perry song compared to a Gaga song. She may got lots of pressed Filipino little monsters but she is generally liked by the Filipino GP.

plus, the event will be handled in the Philippines' first stadium, and everyone is so curious for this newly built stadium. Overall, with cheap ticket prices ($25 the cheapest), huge singles, huge tits :hehe: and the hype for the stadium, I wouldn't be surprised if she will pull off huge numbers in the Philippines. :)

• 2 weeks later...

The tickets in Manila are cheap and very affordable $20. As much as I like the tour I would still not go because I don't want Katy to be the first artist that I'm gonna watch in a concert. I'm still sad though I didn't attend the BTWB cause I'm still not a little monster back then  :cry:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Sadly this. 51,000 seating capacity is a stretch for the Philippines for Katy. I hope she can pull it off though and fill the stadium. If not... i guess she'd have to move to the smaller MOA Arena which seats about 21,000.

KatyCat 4 Ever

I went to a MSG show and I'd lie if I said I've enjoyed it.

Very average vocals, average dancing, bad entertaning. She literally dances in the catsuit in the cathouse.

It's just weird cause she's like 30.

lol, average vocals? please, don't be ridiculous. Katy's vocals in Prismatic World Tour have been actually been praised as on point, impressive, and great by 99% of people who attended the show. bad entertaining? hahaha, too bad you have a really horrible taste for entetainment. literally most of the acclaim for PWT comes from critics and people who attended it praising Katy for being a entertaining, phenomenal, and charismatic performer who knows how to put on a show, besides praising it's big and excellent production. I undestand that you have your own opinion, but don't act like your opinion is anything factual and anything near the truth.

lol, average vocals? please, don't be ridiculous. Katy's vocals in Prismatic World Tour have been actually been praised as on point, impressive, and great by 99% of people who attended the show. bad entertaining? hahaha, too bad you have a really horrible taste for entetainment. literally most of the acclaim for PWT comes from critics and people who attended it praising Katy for being a entertaining, phenomenal, and charismatic performer who knows how to put on a show, besides praising it's big and excellent production. I undestand that you have your own opinion, but don't act like your opinion is anything factual and anything near the truth.

WHERE could you have possibly gotten the impression that they were stating facts or the truth? It was literally just an opinion, not an opinion trying to be something more. 

Archived