💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

I messed up this quote somehow :emma:

Anyway, I read that the re-release was cancelled and her team decided to focus more on extending the Prismatic tour, so no new music for a while

I think Billboard wrote this....

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lindongardon

Biased fukty article. No one cares for this crap bait. Katy is the performer of the decade. Also she gave us the most watch tv show in America. Haters, SEETHE.

Biased fukty article. No one cares for this crap bait. Katy is the performer of the decade. Also she gave us the most watch tv show in America. Haters, SEETHE.

DtUC6nf.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Missy had only a few minutes and there was an immense stage presence. She automatically felt bigger than everything else around her.

Katy seemed like one of the props. 

Missy did a quick medley, and nothing about her vocals, audience interaction, or costume stood out. But of course everyone who likes hip hop more than pop or who grew up on Missy's songs preferred that to Katy. Let's see Missy do a 10 minutes show to judge.

lindongardon

Missy did a quick medley, and nothing about her vocals, audience interaction, or costume stood out. But of course everyone who likes hip hop more than pop or who grew up on Missy's songs preferred that to Katy. Let's see Missy do a 10 minutes show to judge.

:tea:

Psychedelic

This Katy thing is so tiring with you guys. Grow up! Get over it!! Carry on!!!

The article has a few valid points though!

Whispering

Katy is in no wat the performer of the decade. She doesn't even belong in the top 10, tbh.

The National Football League and NBC gave us the most watched tv show in America, just like they did the year before and will do the same next year.

lindongardon

Katy is in no wat the performer of the decade. She doesn't even belong in the top 10, tbh.

The National Football League and NBC gave us the most watched tv show in America, just like they did the year before and will do the same next year.

I disagree. :lollipop:

of course you would pick the one or two negative reviews of irrelevant outlets when all the major media stanned. I don't get why some of you guys are so pressed though. Gaga might be at the superbowl one day and all this will come and bite you again like in the past

Ladey Gagz

Obviously you'd pick to post 1 negative review out of plenty others

Oh well nothing new really :ohwell:

Jenniferella

of course you would pick the one or two negative reviews of irrelevant outlets when all the major media stanned. I don't get why some of you guys are so pressed though. Gaga might be at the superbowl one day and all this will come and bite you again like in the past

Obviously you'd pick to post 1 negative review out of plenty others

Oh well nothing new really :ohwell:

Right ?  :smh:

Katy remains unbothered.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived