Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

People who are concerned about their hearing during the Halftime Show performance, better not watch... Oh wait, they actually care so much for someone they consider basic and untalented, they won't be able to restrain theselves from watching... Isnt' it pathetic? :coffee:

mte :lollipop:

off-topic; you live there?

Two hours away, in Farmington, NM

People that I see at work and as for customers don't care who wins this year. Katy Perry is a let down to both of these groups.  But I will watch the half time show  so I know what they are talking about when I see the reviews. I am eager to see John Legend.  

o<(0_0)>o

Katy announced during the NFL Superbowl Press conference that she will bring a lion and sharks to the show, and that her outfit will be flaming hot. But she also said this about her surprise guest:

“I thought long and hard about it,†she said. “It will be a throwback of sorts that definitely needed some more shine. All I can say is it will be a real female fun night. When this person enters the stage and you hear the first ring of a chord, I think jaws will drop and faces will melt.â€

So In other words, her guest will be a female that was popular in the 90s or some older decade. So who do you think it is?

Madonna or Alanis.

Madonna doesn't really fit the "time to shine" line. Plus she performed at the Superbowl not long ago so I doubt Katy would pick her.

CeCe Penniston, maybe? If she's performing Walking On Air.... No clue, tho.

Also, she performed with Nicki a couple years ago, so maybe she's referring to that?

something tells me Diana Ross..I dunno why

Could be. But I doubt Katy would pick someone that already performed at the Superbowl.

SissyFromSpace

Gaga doesn't really fit the "throwback" line. It would have to be someone older.

didnt even read that

mess

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived