💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

i expected more tbh  :hor:

TD/CG part was underwhelming 

i loved Dark Horse and Firework and for me the highlight was missy elliot  :spin:

tumblr_n2ajacU8951rdc5oto1_500.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

She sounded great but there wasn't much of a performance aspect to it. Her entrance wasn't the most unique, reminded me of BTWB and an earlier performance Katy did with mechanical animals.

I expected a lot more in all honesty, the hype really made me believe it was going to be full of unique stage designs, props and performances.

Wasn't the worst but it want the best; Teenage Dream was also ruined a little with the kiddy set.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Dear god this site is a fukcing tragedy, everyone is so pressed and can't help but showing it  :lmao:

This

At least everyone knew the words to her songs, when will our fave in an all-testosterone stadium? :MANiCURE:

Her voice was prerecorded.. And I'm 100% sure. We have a lot of experience with such "performances" in Bulgaria and my ear is trained. As for the performance...nothing special. Madonna's was way more impressive visually and Beyoncé's artistically and musically. 

BTW, the best part of Katy's performance was...Missy :lol:

Just watched the performance, it was nice. The production was a top. I still think Madonna's performance was the best.

Dear god this site is a fukcing tragedy, everyone is so pressed and can't help but showing it  :lmao:

You're pressed! People have different opinions. To some, the performance was a mess. It had no concept, everything was random as hell, the costumes were tacky as f*ck, the childish props were unnecessary, the lipsyncing was the last nail in the coffin.

YOU have to deal with the fact that the performance was flawed in many, many ways. It was subpar to other recent performers, like Bruno or Beyoncé (and I don't even like them!). And the critics agree with the negative comments on this thread, so you're the one pressed and you can't deal with the fact that we are spot on.

Excuse me but the vocals were live. Missy was out of room, but Lenny was Ok. And the performance was impressive, I liked it, even though she cannot sing that amazing

Live from a studio, in which she pre-recorded her "LIVE" vocals and then lipsynced during most of the time. The songs she sang live were a tragedy.

Jenniferella

You're pressed! People have different opinions. To some, the performance was a mess. It had no concept, everything was random as hell, the costumes were tacky as f*ck, the childish props were unnecessary, the lipsyncing was the last nail in the coffin.

YOU have to deal with the fact that the performance was flawed in many, many ways. It was subpar to other recent performers, like Bruno or Beyoncé (and I don't even like them!). And the critics agree with the negative comments on this thread, so you're the one pressed and you can't deal with the fact that we are spot on.

I really enjoyed the performance, as well as many other people it seems. I don't have to deal with your opinion, because it's just.....your opinion. Enjoy your seat 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Cody Draco

The only part of Beyonce's entire performance I like is Halo.

Katy didn't bore me at all. Everyone has different opinions guys. :spin:

I really enjoyed the performance, as well as many other people it seems. I don't have to deal with your opinion, because it's just.....your opinion. Enjoy your seat 

You should enjoy your seat and respect the fact that some people didn't really like it. You don't have to be pressed to have a negative opinion on something.

Archived