Mars..........or bust!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ray of Light

none other than the 80s katy perry..cyndi lauper

Wooooo lawd this one is new :air:

Cody Draco

Gaga doesn't really fit the "throwback" line. It would have to be someone older.

Gaga makes sense with the chord line though (think of how Just Dance and Poker Face begin) and ARTPOP didn't get to shine. It could happen and would be iconic as hell. :shrug:

I'm betting on Cyndi Lauper though. :bunny:

TheOriginalOne

I want plastic bags flying around
:air:

o<(0_0)>o

Katy announced during the NFL Superbowl Press conference that she will bring a lion and sharks to the show, and that her outfit will be flaming hot. But she also said this about her surprise guest:

“I thought long and hard about it,†she said. “It will be a throwback of sorts that definitely needed some more shine. All I can say is it will be a real female fun night. When this person enters the stage and you hear the first ring of a chord, I think jaws will drop and faces will melt.â€

So In other words, her guest will be a female that was popular in the 90s or some older decade. So who do you think it is?

:udidnt: what if it's Mariah! Katy called her a "great for a throwback" not too long ago!

Matt Converse

She's not my favorite but I did get her first album with "I Kissed A Girl", loved that song.  But I think she'll put on a good show.

You might as well just change the title to "Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show" because that's the only reason why we'll be watching :rip:

Was more appropriate for Beyonce but oh well

BCN9KuICIAE2k_E.jpg

who will love me when the night is over

thierryrreiht

You cared enough to think about the question relating to the Superbowl and Katy and you posted in a thread about it.  :teehee:

...got me there...

At least I know I won't be watching!

Prismatic

After watching the interview, I'm pretty sure she'll open with 'Roar' & end with 'Firework'.... Ok so excited.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived