GagaMyBlood95

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

Jokes are meant to be funny :spin:

Well. I laughed.

I'm not pulling that out of my ass it's a fact :air:

If you count his 2008 album yes. But Gaga was barely famous in 2008

inuborg

ANYWHO I hope he wins the case, because he shouldn't be held back like that...especially since he pretty much made Birdman and his Empire what it was today. Not only through his own work, but by signing the likes of Nicki and Drake, regardless of his lackluster music.  

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD

Cash Money practically nothingvwithout Nicki and Drake and so I guess this will be very tough battle.

There must be something else that causes this.

Not just professional level.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

lil wayne is so ignorant for staying with cash money and acting like baby is his dad. baby takes advantage of everybody, and he probably loved the fact that lil wayne is such a fool lol. wayne should have left when everybody else left, anybody would have seen the warning signs when everybody started leaving back in the day, but wayne thought he was special and he thought he had a father and son type of relationship with baby. ever since the beginning wayne and baby have had a really creepy relationship, wayne was like 14 years old when he got on cash money and baby was like 25 or older, and even back then they were really close, talking about this father and son stuff lol. I don't know how cash money records made it to where it is now, I know that its doing okay now, but I don't know how the record label survived everybody leaving back in the day, but I quit paying attention around 2001 I think, so I don't know anything about how cash money has been doing since then. I loved everybody on cash money back in the day, they had mannie fresh, b.g., juvenile, turk, but they all left, even mannie fresh left. I never really liked any of lil waynes solo albums except his first one, his first album was really good, but I did like him around half the time when he did the hot boys stuff, and when he was featured on somebody else's song in cash money.  but anyway, im just rambling on for no reason, but lil wayne should have not been so ignorant, he should have left a long time ago.

Archived