💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Disney's announced their new Princess

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At first I was like :excited2: But when I found out she won't even get her own film:

tumblr_n4dc1oTCPW1rdutw3o1_400.gif

Such a missed opportunity. Hopefully she gets a film. More diversity for the kids, pleeeeeeease.

CaliLilMonster

Good luck to her I guess.

Cinderella is my favorite princess. Why? Cause she wears a blue dress and blue is my favorite color.

Oh Disney smh .... Either do it properly or don't so it at all? Really a show on Disney Junior? A leftover rejected early design of Jasmine who Looks like she's in vacation in Mexico? Ughhh

This is pretty racist I feel Disney does not give the minority princesses the proper treatment.... Thank goodness they did a proper movie for Jasmine, Mulan, and Pocahontas

The first black Disney Princess was only black for 30 minutes of the entire movie

Now the first latin inspired Disney Princess isn't even given a movie, no no no, much worse, she's given a show for Disney Junior :megaflop:

Mulan isn't technically a princess, whether she's in the court or not, nor was she even a woman for the majority of the movie, she was in a reverse warholian drag king expedition

Jasmine is the only princess of "minority" I see getting proper treatment. 

I'm not trying to start a discussion, nor am I going on a social justice warrior rant, I'm just making an observation

Is it racist? Maybe.

But that's none of my business.

200.gif

:lmao:

U forgot Pocahontas :fan:

SychosSoChic

:lmao:

U forgot Pocahontas :fan:

Call me when she's featured as a optional party member in Kingdom Hearts, literally every princess (excl. Tiana, Rapunzel, Merdia coz they weren't even around then) were in the game at one point or another, except for her. Even fuking Nala was featured  :messga:

That girl is paid less dust than Gaga during the DWUW blackout  :sweep:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived