💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

Madonna certainly doesn't own music or pop. The title Queen of Pop was given to her by the public and media, the same way it happened with MJ being called King of Pop and Elvis King of Rock.

The journalist asked her and called her Queen of Pop and asked about princesses. She simply answered the question and said she liked Taylor. She didn't crown anyone.

I wish I could agree with you on some fans not felling threatened by other artists, but the petition below proves the opposite. As a fan of both, I support both equally and wished things such as these didn't happen.

B82VUthIQAE1xpE.jpg

Thank you for this, people keep coming to this thread to bash Madonna and never really watched the interview.

That petitions is horrible, I know this happens from both sides and must be stopped

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just feel like shes moved on from Katy Perry and now its on to Swift.... The Succubus strikes again :reductive:

I might be a pressed stan but you are a pressed hater, difference is a stans spend time on someone they love and haters spend their time on someone they hate, lol... YOU LOSE, I'll pray for your PRESSED, IGNORANT and GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SOUL!!!

:bye:

So, as I understand it correctly.. you love Madonna haters so much you want to spend time on them?

No no no,

- stans are people that defend the artist they love, so they hate on haters.

- someone that has critique on Madonna is not necessarily a hater, and they are most definitely not pressed.

(Pressed = being obsessed to unseemly degree. Madonna is public figure. She gets opinions.)

- it makes YOU pressed that you actually defend her and search for posts that negatively criticise your queen.

- also having a taste-based opinion on Madonna's attitude is not ignorant at all. It's very common to hate on Madonna's attitude... and her "musical talent"..  :coffee:  

- it would make YOU ignorant as you should know that not everybody likes Madonna

What would've been ignorant to say as a Madonna critique is to say that she doesn't know how to put on a show.

@VforVendetta  :golfclap:

:miley:

Oh wait right Taylor Swift did good this year let's capitalize on that because my new MDNA needs to sell....

Tiring... 

Psychedelic

:miley:

Oh wait right Taylor Swift did good this year let's capitalize on that because my new MDNA needs to sell....

Tiring... 

Makes you ignorant, not even making the effort of watching the interview before giving an opinion. Which was the whole start of that argument.

The interviewer was the one that came up with all this sh!it about "you are the Queen but there are many princesses such as blah, blah, blah... how does it feel?"... she just kindly answered accordingly... "it feels good, I like Taylor's songs... can't get them outta my head"

Take 1000 seats now and have a great week...

Makes you ignorant, not even making the effort of watching the interview before giving an opinion. Which was the whole start of that argument.

The interviewer was the one that came up with all this sh!it about "you are the Queen but there are many princesses such as blah, blah, blah... how does it feel?"... she just kindly answered accordingly... "it feels good, I like Taylor's songs... can't get them outta my head"

Take 1000 seats now and have a great week...

Madonna never "kindly awnsers". I did watch it. It's fake as hell. Just like her saying "good voice" about Gaga on Ellen.

She knows people will pick up on this and heck even Taylor Swift herself did and that's why she said it.

Attention craver as she's always been. As Rihanna's album comes out I bet you she'll compliment Rihanna sometime too.

Archived