💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna crowns Taylor Swift a Princess of Pop

Poope MOnster

Featured Posts

Psychedelic

I'm bored to correct my mistakes at this discussion, it's pointless and doesn't add anything productive. I barely care to respond.

Also making fun of the mistakes on my post cause you have nothing to say is kind of ridiculous. Don't insult yourself.

I'll tell you what's not productive, discussing with someone that believes that correcting their mistakes isn't productive.

I did have something to say. I said it, but I'll say it again. You are the one who is pressed about Madonna being who she is and doing what she does, but at least she's getting paid for that. While you can continue to sit behind a computer to trash her, or like you say "express your opinion about her personality". But the same way you can express your opinion, people can express their opinions on your onpinion. So don't tell me to go somewhere else, you're the one who's insulting and ridiculizing yourself.

:bye:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VforVendetta

I'll tell you what's not productive, discussing with someone that believes that correcting their mistakes isn't productive.

I did have something to say. I said it, but I'll say it again. You are the one who is pressed about Madonna being who she is and doing what she does, but at least she's getting paid for that. While you can continue to sit behind a computer to trash her, or like you say "express your opinion about her personality". But the same way you can express your opinion, people can express their opinions on your onpinion. So don't tell me to go somewhere else, you're the one who's insulting and ridiculizing yourself.

Of course you can express your opinion about mine, the only difference is that my attitude isn't affecting the masses so criticizing me is kind of unimportant.

How can you call me pressed though when you are the one that acts pressed and defensive? Of course I can sit behin fmy computer and dislike something If I disagree with it, we live in 21st century. Are you serious now? Can we stop this mess already? It's not like you are gonna stop being a pressed stan.

not enough thirst to make a video with a pedophile and a rapist about getting raped for streams

KatyPerryCryCry.gif

this post got me a wp :lmao: still worth it 

did i lie tho  

this post got me a wp :lmao: still worth it 

did i lie tho  

There's one teeny lie tho, Gaga scrapped it, apparently she wasn't that thirsty :spin:

I think your comment was funny

:teehee:

There's one teeny lie tho, Gaga scrapped it, apparently she wasn't that thirsty :spin:

I think your comment was funny

:teehee:

she was really thirsty but she realized that the backlash was not worth it 

she was really thirsty but she realized that the backlash was not worth it

I really think it was a coincidence and not really thirst. She barely seemed to care how ARTPOP was doing commercially and she didn't mind spending her own $$$$ on the GUY music video. Really, apart from the Applause playlist thingy she didn't seem thirsty at all during the ARTPOP era.

Psychedelic

Of course you can express your opinion about mine, the only difference is that my attitude isn't affecting the masses so criticizing me is kind of unimportant.

How can you call me pressed though when you are the one that acts pressed and defensive? Of course I can sit behin fmy computer and dislike something If I disagree with it, we live in 21st century. Are you serious now? Can we stop this mess already? It's not like you are gonna stop being a pressed stan.

I might be a pressed stan but you are a pressed hater, difference is a stans spend time on someone they love and haters spend their time on someone they hate, lol... YOU LOSE, I'll pray for your PRESSED, IGNORANT and GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SOUL!!!

Its not hard for Madonna to twist some Monsters panties.

In fact some Monsters go out of their way to find ANYTHING wrong with Madonna that they can pounce on.

VforVendetta

I might be a pressed stan but you are a pressed hater, difference is a stans spend time on someone they love and haters spend their time on someone they hate, lol... YOU LOSE, I'll pray for your PRESSED, IGNORANT and GRAMMATICALLY INCORRECT SOUL!!!

I'm not even a hater though. Expressing an opinion about a singer in a forum thread doesn't make you a hater, that's what you can't understand cause you can't see further than the end of your nose.

SweetEscape

I know. You need a lot of thrist for relevance to become the Queen of Pop and still try to make Arianna Grande music at your 55+ to remain relevant.

Spill dat tea :trootea:

BTW, Madonna? Who dat? Who dat? :teehee:

Spill dat tea :trootea:

BTW, Madonna? Who dat? Who dat? :teehee:

The one who still manages to gross $305m with 88 shows, 30 years in her career.

tumblr_mbaq959xKi1r7e9vpo1_500.gif

For reference the artRave grossed $80m with 79 shows

Archived