soundwave

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

His whole life being one big performance art piece, when will Gaga :applause:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Not trying to offend the OP, but just find it funny that this only has 3 pages. No one cares :toofunny: It just goes in one ear and out the other.

I want to believe him but I honestly don't buy what he is saying

if this is true then we should start seeing changes in the way he acts and I bet we don't... he isn't going to change

TheOriginalOne
His whole life being one big performance art piece, when will Gaga :applause:
This is truly what ARTPOP is :applause:

Stephen

A troubled teen is acting arrogant and acting out because they are having emotional problems and are having troubles associated with growing up in a stressful environment.

Not surprising, It's something I have been saying about Justin for a while. Don't excuse his behaviour, but recognise it comes from a lot of pressure and scrutiny that's been placed on him while growing up. He is acting out now out of hurt and he is putting up this arrogant front in order to protect himself.

I'm not a fan of his music, but I feel for the kid. I hope he sorts himself out and is able to learn and grow from these experiences.

*Edit: Guys he isn't saying he was acting a role as a professional actor to purposefully come across a certain way, he is talking about putting up a front, a mask, an emotional barrier in order to hide his true emotions and hide his own insecurities.

This, especially your "Edit". The thread title is misleading.

Anyway I look forward to new music from Justin.

A troubled teen is acting arrogant and acting out because they are having emotional problems and are having troubles associated with growing up in a stressful environment.

Not surprising, It's something I have been saying about Justin for a while. Don't excuse his behaviour, but recognise it comes from a lot of pressure and scrutiny that's been placed on him while growing up. He is acting out now out of hurt and he is putting up this arrogant front in order to protect himself.

I'm not a fan of his music, but I feel for the kid. I hope he sorts himself out and is able to learn and grow from these experiences.

*Edit: Guys he isn't saying he was acting a role as a professional actor to purposefully come across a certain way, he is talking about putting up a front, a mask, an emotional barrier in order to hide his true emotions and hide his own insecurities.

:applause:

Archived