💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's voice overrated ?

Houdini

Featured Posts

It's still mature. They're just saying it's a bit ridiculous that you consider her voice overrated.

yes I do. she has a strong voice but not like people here are trying to make it bigger than it is

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Planes

In the fanbase, it's overrated. These newfound "jazz" vocal styles she's been using are especially blown out of proportion.

There are much stronger vocalists out there, but Gaga still is in the upper range of popular singers today.

delete it fat

SharGaga

People always say she has one of the strongest voice among all modern female artists but due to that, is it making it overrated ?

In many videos you can tell she's very struggling with her voice, sometimes it's quite bad. Is it overrated ?

Did you make this up? Because nobody is saying this.

Did you make this up? Because nobody is saying this.

everybody is saying this, go read all threads in  here since its creation lol.

degenerate

yes I do. she has a strong voice but not like people here are trying to make it bigger than it is

Yeah, I don't get the people saying "underrated". Even during the "I think she's a man" 2008-9 period of her stardom people would always follow up with something along the lines of "But the b---h can sing" and it's been that way ever since. I think her vocals are received just as they should be. No more and no less.

SharGaga

Everybody? Lol the exaggeration. Anyways, moving on from this thread.

Not everyone is saying this. But to answer your question, Gaga has probably the most control and most versitile voice out of all the modern pop artists. In other words, she is not naturally the best singer, but she makes the most out of her voice compared to almost anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo7B_TdmFHc

Kthxbye.gif

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

migamiga

It ain't even rated. People just think she's a slutty psycho who's an attention *****.

And as for among this fan base, it can't be overrated if it's true :lollipop:

In my opinion her voice is just little above average, quite clear and sounds good, however it is not very unique. On the other hand her vocal abilities are pretty impressive.

So I'd call her a vocal master, because from pop divas only Xtina and Beyonce are better from her in that regard. Her voice again is nothing unique or special, it's her expression and perfected vocal techniques that make her shine on stage.

In my opinion her voice is just little above average, quite clear and sounds good, however it is not very unique. On the other hand her vocal abilities are pretty impressive.

So I'd call her a vocal master, because from pop divas only Xtina and Beyonce are better from her in that regard. Her voice again is nothing unique or special, it's her expression and perfected vocal techniques that make her shine on stage.

agree

Archived