đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna and Gaga both at Grammy's 2015

pkxd

Featured Posts

JaysAMess

Why does Gaga need to "work things out" though?

Madonna is the one that was obsessed with mentioning Gaga every chance she got, not to mention that classy medley she did on tour.

Gaga doesn't need to do anything.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Madonna is the one that was obsessed with mentioning Gaga every chance she got, not to mention that classy medley she did on tour.

Gaga has said a couple things about Madonna too bey.gif

Stephen

this though. if madonna wants to approach her and apologize then thats one thing. gaga doesnt owe her anything

I heard Madonna will be paying tribute to Gaga's egg red carpet entry and will arrive in coffin. :legend:

You mean to symbolise Gaga's career right? :usrs:

But seriously; ageist jokes are boring, redundant and exactly what they are; ageist.

I heard Madonna will be paying tribute to Gaga's egg red carpet entry and will arrive in coffin. :legend:

I heard she will dress as a hip :teehee:

JaysAMess

Gaga has said a couple things about Madonna too bey.gif

True but Gaga didn't use the "feud" to keep her name in the headlines.

I don't have a problem with Madonna though. It'd be nice for Gags and Madge to make up though and put an end to this "feud" in person.

GagaMyBlood95

I'm sure the camera is going to be pointing at Gaga during the Madonna performance and vice versa.

It's gon be interesting :popcorn:

Born To Slay

Paws Down is gonna have a field day when Madonna somehow over shadows Gaga or something like that

I don't really care about the drama between the too. I'm equally excited for both if their performances. I can't wait for Madonna to perform Living For Love for the first time, it's a great song and was one of my favorites released last year.

BornSimon

This will only cause more tensions because Madonna's fans will say things like "OMG LADY FLOPGA WAS SITTING SECOND ROW THE REAL QUEEN WAS SITTING FIRST ROW! THEY SHOWED MADONNA FOR 1.5 MORE SECONDS DURING THE SHOW SHE'S STILL THE ONE AND ONLY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

Her fans are extremely immature, and some of Gaga's own fans are pretty silly too. It'll just keep the war going. Even if they were on camera saying "I LOVE YOU" to each other and tongue-kissing.

Archived