đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Why They All Laughed/Goody Goody Would be Perfect for the Grammys

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Matt Converse

Interesting, I just posted yesterday on the thread about them performing at the Grammys that one of my favs was They All Laughed because it seemed to be a commentary on how people doubted this duo. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

'Cheek to Cheek' is the obvious track though. But I would love if she could somehow fit Tony into 'Lush Life'. It showcases her Vocals so Fittingly. 

Ok so my prediction is:

Gaga starts singing a bit of "Lush Life"

Tony enters the scene and sings a bit of "Sophisticated Lady", while gaga goes backstage to do a quick change.

Tony and Gaga reunites on stage to sing "It Don't Mean A Thing (If I Ain't Got That Swing)"

The whole audiance is slayed 

Katy Perry finally understands what "singing" means and decides to kill herself

Madonna dies from the chills

The Recording Academy decides to suspend the Grammys and give all the Grammys they have in their storage to Tony And Gaga to thank them for excorcisming the illuminatis in the audience.

THE END

:rip:

You win the Internet. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

"They All Laughed" would work well as it is a great and subtle poke in the eye to everyone that doubted the album working.

"Goody Goody" won't work with it though as it's 98% Tony

"Cheek to Cheek" or "ICGYABL" or "I Won't Dance" would be better

Rabbit Heart

There'll be no solo's they'll sing a duet, maybe Anything Goes and I can't give you anything but love, or Cheek To Cheek... 

I hope they'll snatch that Grammy, would make me so happy ^^

If she will perform Bang Bang she will get extra hate, because it's a popular classic, and people are sensitive for this, and especially for Sinatra's version, that became holly after Kill Bill..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

gagzus

s-x dreams feat Tony Bennett at the GRAMMYs he can do the talking parts since that's what he does in his songs anyway :emma: hide yo favs hide yo weaves tbh

Duella Dvil

s-x dreams feat Tony Bennett at the GRAMMYs he can do the talking parts since that's what he does in his songs anyway :emma: hide yo favs hide yo weaves tbh

tumblr_n5itgmu6FV1sqgz1go1_250.gif

www.instagram.com/theduella666

ThatSLAYGUY

I'm just trying to go based on the fact that the grammy performance was announced last night and this happened today, this would be the only LOGICAL thing to do. The musical transition would be SOOOO harsh if they went to ANY of the ones you guys are saying, you guys do have to think most artists only do ONE song, sooo We have to keep it in like a 5 minute time frame. Maybe firefly

Firefly would actually be good :yes: 

Ok so my prediction is:

Gaga starts singing a bit of "Lush Life"

Tony enters the scene and sings a bit of "Sophisticated Lady", while gaga goes backstage to do a quick change.

Tony and Gaga reunites on stage to sing "It Don't Mean A Thing (If I Ain't Got That Swing)"

The whole audiance is slayed 

Katy Perry finally understands what "singing" means and decides to kill herself

Madonna dies from the chills

The Recording Academy decides to suspend the Grammys and give all the Grammys they have in their storage to Tony And Gaga to thank them for excorcisming the illuminatis in the audience.

THE END

:rip:

Cute. Only when did gaga poison the audience, except for beyonce for their official live performance of telephone together??? :derpga:  :derpga:  :derpga:

Just made my day. :air:

AlbiCalderone

AND MINE TOO lol

AND MINE TOO lol

Archived