💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What will Gaga wear to the Grammy's Red Carpet?

GHGUY

What will Gaga wear to the Grammy's Red Carpet?  

95 members have voted

1. 1. What will Gaga wear to the Grammy's Red Carpet?

• Something outrageous and out of this world and attention grabbing!
    • Something more glam and toned down, this is the C2C era not TFM era!
    • Who says Gaga is even gonna walk the Red Carpet? (a la 2012)

Featured Posts

Noah Fatale

I want something like the Versacse show last year with the black hood. She was comin for blood with that look

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The entire Cheek To Cheek project would have been interesting had they decided to play up what strange bed fellows Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet are. Gaga's decision to be all Lady and no Gaga made the entire project feel stale and not worthy of note. When Grace Jones and Nina Hagen cover jazz standards they don't suddenly stop being true to their aesthetic and put on Ella drag. Cheek To Cheek doesn't seem like a true collaboration as much as it is Gaga entering Tony's world. Would it kill Tony to wear a bacon bow tie, or to empty his colostomy bag into Gaga's mouth during a performance of Anything Goes?

I voted for her to wear something outrageous, but of course she will arrive to the Grammys in a vintage convertible wearing a beautiful gown with Tony in a tux by her side. And I will be bored. And she will get on stage and sing It Don't Mean A Thing in the same way it has been performed for the last century. And I will be bored. 

Bradley

I think she'll wear a toned down dress but I hope she does something outrageous, shocking and beautiful at the same time.

The entire Cheek To Cheek project would have been interesting had they decided to play up what strange bed fellows Lady Gaga and Tony Bennet are. Gaga's decision to be all Lady and no Gaga made the entire project feel stale and not worthy of note. When Grace Jones and Nina Hagen cover jazz standards they don't suddenly stop being true to their aesthetic and put on Ella drag. Cheek To Cheek doesn't seem like a true collaboration as much as it is Gaga entering Tony's world. Would it kill Tony to wear a bacon bow tie, or to empty his colostomy bag into Gaga's mouth during a performance of Anything Goes?

I voted for her to wear something outrageous, but of course she will arrive to the Grammys in a vintage convertible wearing a beautiful gown with Tony in a tux by her side. And I will be bored. And she will get on stage and sing It Don't Mean A Thing in the same way it has been performed for the last century. And I will be bored.

I second this sentiment. I hope she wears an outrageous designer gown.

Archived