šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

LISTEN: Marina and The Diamonds - I'm A Ruin

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh Marina's voice is so gorgeous!Ā  :giveup:Ā I'm interested to see how this will do on the radio!

This is off topic:Ā  I hope the superbowl comes true for you like i want everyones dreams come true - when we are just the norm.

I know we have our different ideas Ā  when it comes to world affiars on this fan base but the outcome is that we can still state our views and get communication going. Hope your dream does come true.

Morphine Prince

This is off topic:Ā  I hope the superbowl comes true for you like i want everyones dreams come true - when we are just the norm.

I know we have our different ideas Ā  when it comes to world affiars on this fan base but the outcome is that we can still state our views and get communication going. Hope your dream does come true.

Imagine if Gaga did it and I attended :giveup:

Ā 

:nooo: Ā 

HausOfHarlow

I've loved these ideas of Froot of the Month! I wish other artists did it, but instead of labeling them as "promotional singles", label them as something else, like Froots! Artists could even make them available for pre-order only, and not sell them! Anyways...

Ā 

Im A Ruin.. Heard the leak a few days ago and fell in love! I think this album will turn out great!

Ā 

Immortal > I'm A Ruin > Happy > Froot ... (I've overplayed it... still love it!)

Morphine Prince

I've loved these ideas of Froot of the Month! I wish other artists did it, but instead of labeling them as "promotional singles", label them as something else, like Froots! Artists could even make them available for pre-order only, and not sell them! Anyways...

Ā 

Im A Ruin.. Heard the leak a few days ago and fell in love! I think this album will turn out great!

Ā 

Immortal > I'm A Ruin > Happy > Froot ... (I've overplayed it... still love it!)

I agree. This "Froot of the month" idea seems so innovative but it's really just regular promo singles but it makes it awesome that fans get new Froots every month.Ā 

Archived