Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: Fantastic Four reboot teaser trailer!

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually in the smaller group of people who are legit interested in this, but that trailer looks bad. It looks like they got the tone totally wrong and are aiming for a Man Of Steel-Christopher Nolan produced kind of thing. Not here for an Ultimate FF.

And I can't get over the casting choices, mainly Miles Teller and Michael B Jordan

who will love me when the night is over

Anderson123

I'm curious to watch this movie when it comes out, it has this X-Men/Man of Steel serious vibe on the way it was filmed or is shown on the trailer. However, I'm not a fan of the cast, but I hope it's better than The Amazing Spider-Man and the original Fantastic Four movies. It has the potential to be, so I hope the cast doesn't bother me when I watch it, I love Chris Evans.

They are already rebooting it? :rip:

A reboot of a movie that was filmed in the 00s? byeeEee

Not another reboot ugh ...

Hollywood is the most uncreative place ever.

It's only been 10 years :awkney: the original actors don't even look that different

Fox had to do something with it or else the rights would have been reverted back to Marvel (they kind of lost Daredevil this way, which is why he is on Netflix now) so they decided to reboot it. Which is why so many people are scared because the development of the movie had to be rushed like hell in order to meet the court appointed intellectual property deadline or whatever.

It would have been so much better to implement them back to Marvel imo, that way the fans would have been happy, but in the end it's Fox's loss because Marvel are blocking them like crazy and there is so much negative buzz :ohwell:

who will love me when the night is over

Ladygfangirl

Fox had to reboot it or else the rights would have been reverted back to Marvel (they kind of lost Daredevil this way, which is why he is on Netflix now). Which is why so many people are scared because the development of the movie had to be rushed like hell in order to meet the court appointed intellectual property deadline or whatever.

It would have been so much better to implement them back to Marvel imo, that way the fans would have been happy, but in the end it's Fox's loss because Marvel are blocking them like crazy and there is so much negative buzz :ohwell:

Why couldn't they just make another sequel, I wouldn't mind looking at Chris Evans half naked some more ;)

Pure Adrenaline

guess they waited 2014 to end so they could say that10 years have been since the first movie came :madge:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

COLONiCPRiNXESS

Kate Mara isn't even pretty. And since when was there a black one? :madge:

JaysAMess

This will be such a messy reboot, It probably won't be anywhere near as good as the originals.

The original FF movies weren't that bad, there was no need to reboot them but I guess rebooting movies is the new thing. *shrug*

Hellspont

the original 2 were some of the worst crap ever, jessica alba sucked balls

the thing looked awful

:air:

this atleast has good actors behind it, kate mara, miles teller, michael b jordan are all great.

Vernier

For the first 20 secs, I thought I had clicked the wrong vid and was watching the 'Interstellar' trailer :air:

Anyways meh, doesn't look too bad, the casting still seems very good to me, but we'll see :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived