đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you want a Cheek To Cheek sequel AFTER the next solo album?

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Cheek to Cheek but I wouldn't have another Jazz album. 

I would like if she tried other music genres to show her versatility. 

gagzus

A solo jazz album aka 10-15 tracks of just her I'd be here for (withe exception of a Michael Buble collab) tbh

Kinda wish Amy Winehouse was still here bc a collab would've been nice

Born To Slay

Yes, what would she be doing inbetween anyway? If she does another Jazz era after Album 6, then instead of a blackout we'll get promo appearances, promo performances and more music. Think about it this way, if Gaga didn't do the C2C era we'd have gotten nothing from her since November and no televised performances since March. Wouldn't you rather her being active and public?

yes, I would love another jazz album with tony, it could even be released before her next solo album and I would be fine with it.

Duella Dvil

I wnat hundreds of them, i want her to do them with more than just tony i want her to develop a new following in jazz, like she just kinda rocks a second persona and jsut collaborates with all of the jazz artists she can and puts focus beyond covers into that but ALSO continues to release pop records (the jazz is a side project)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Yes, what would she be doing inbetween anyway? If she does another Jazz era after Album 6, then instead of a blackout we'll get promo appearances, promo performances and more music. Think about it this way, if Gaga didn't do the C2C era we'd have gotten nothing from her since November and no televised performances since March. Wouldn't you rather her being active and public?

Omg yes imagine if she starts doing Jazz in between albums omg

SpaceAce

I will always want another jazz album. Eventually one with her own original songs would be so great.

Archived